Eibach 2013 (Socal) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Eibach 2013 (Socal)

ok Cali people who's going???

I'll be there again in the Ferio with friends from cencal. always one of my favorite meets to hang out at.

see you guys there!!!

MAY 19th

Facebook event page:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/2..._mall_activity

New location!

After experiencing unbelievable growth over the past eight years, the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Eibach[/COLOR][/COLOR] Honda Meet has completely outgrown its home at the Eibach facility in Corona, CA. To accommodate more vehicles, more vendors, and more visitors, this year’s event will be held at Storm Stadium in the city of Lake Elsinore. A massive parking lot will play host to the Honda-only event, and offer three times the amount of space as compared to the previous events

Registration
... As with previous Eibach meets, a pre-registration process will allow for quicker roll-in times and parking analysis prior to the big day. We accept PayPal to reserve your spot at the event. Keep in mind; if you’re paying for someone else, we’ll need his or her first and last name, as well as a current mailing address. Registration is $45 and this includes a pass for you, and one passenger. If you are paying for multiple vehicles, we need their drivers FULL NAMES too.

To register, simply PayPal $45 to [email protected] and title the transaction “Eibach Meet”. Like we stated above, please include your full name and mailing address in the notes section.

We will simply reply with “Thank You” to let you know payment was received. Roll-in info will be emailed to you and posted here two weeks prior to the meet. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.

Spectators:
Entry fee: $5 per person (children under 5 are free)
Parking: $10 per vehicle – outside of the event in a secure lot
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)

Last edited by NastyHabitzCRX; 04-25-2013 at 03:49 PM.
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

O snap, its that time again. You know i will be there.

edit: AWESOME!! Didnt even read, its going to be in Lake Elsinore this year. Stadium is right next to the lake, help keep it cool. That is going to be a way better venue, wont have the traffic jam like shitty Irwindale. I hate Irwindale

Last edited by ogdougynutty; 04-25-2013 at 12:43 PM.
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

John what are ur plans as far as going?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my 1996 hatch build in progress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 559civic_dx View Post
John what are ur plans as far as going?

Hotel booked already in Corona. we are headed up Sat afternoon. I'm suprised Isaac, Bob, or Adrian didn't say anything to you yet !!

Ill text you the hotel we're staying at
Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

They mentioned it i just didnt ask details

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
Old 04-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

No date posted? Not sure if car will be built.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
No date posted? Not sure if car will be built.
sorry it's top secret :P

May 19th. why do yo need your car finished to go?
Old 04-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX View Post

I need to finish mine too

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
Old 04-25-2013, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina

I will be there.

Rocket Motorsports, MFactory, Torco, Action Clutch, HASport, Synchrotech, OS Giken, Gear-X, Wavetrac, Quaife
Official MFactory North American Installer

Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:

Id need a way to get there and plenty of other places to drive around while there because the daily only gets 20mpg hwy.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
I will be there.
booth or wandering around?? I'll be at my car most of the day and I'm sure I'll be the only 4dr on Choppys
Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

haven't gone before. Are there vendors there? or just a park & look around type of event?

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
haven't gone before. Are there vendors there? or just a park & look around type of event?
there's always some great vendors.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

I'm down, Just wish I had the funds to install my turbo before then.

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 08:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'll be there, It's only an hour and a half away from my house.

Hope to see you fellow DSO members out there.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
booth or wandering around?? I'll be at my car most of the day and I'm sure I'll be the only 4dr on Choppys
Undecided right now.

Rocket Motorsports, MFactory, Torco, Action Clutch, HASport, Synchrotech, OS Giken, Gear-X, Wavetrac, Quaife

Old 04-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

I can say now. From the meets Facebook page.

"Time to let the cat out of the bag! We’ve added a new attraction to the show this year: a vehicle build brought to you by Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Cerritos! With the help of our friends in the industry, we are taking this pristine 1998 Integra Type R and dropping in a motor, suspension, brakes and interior while the event takes places. Zero to hero in 5 hours. It will be on jack stands in the morning and driven out as the show ends. Are you guys ready for this?"

Whoopee Doo Racing will be assembling the transmission during the event. We're MFactory's Official North American Installer so be sure to stop by with any transmission questions you have and to check out the MFactory close gear set and LSD being installed.

Old 04-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquafina View Post
I can say now. From the meets Facebook page.

"Time to let the cat out of the bag! We’ve added a new attraction to the show this year: a vehicle build brought to you by Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Cerritos! With the help of our friends in the industry, we are taking this pristine 1998 Integra Type R and dropping in a motor, suspension, brakes and interior while the event takes places. Zero to hero in 5 hours. It will be on jack stands in the morning and driven out as the show ends. Are you guys ready for this?"

Whoopee Doo Racing will be assembling the transmission during the event. We're MFactory's Official North American Installer so be sure to stop by with any transmission questions you have and to check out the MFactory close gear set and LSD being installed.
This is awesome so we are going to see you there building a tranny for this crazy 5 hour build?

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
Old 04-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Correct. The transmission just arrived here from Eibach so I can do all the cleaning, inspecting, measuring, and shimming here. The final assembly will take place at the event. If you want to watch the trans assembly, it will take place first thing.

Old 04-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I'm going with a few co-workers.

I even registered my crappy hatchback so I can get better parking
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in