so cal krispy kream tuesday meet in burbank ca - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default so cal krispy kream tuesday meet in burbank ca

2013 krispy kreme meet is happening! dont know if any of you guys go or not but its always huge. date hasnt been released yet but shouldnt be to far away. check on there facebook
milby2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

they still doing this? I went there twice a few years ago but seeing how idiots were acting I'm surprised they can still get away with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
they still doing this? I went there twice a few years ago but seeing how idiots were acting I'm surprised they can still get away with it.
Yup, always some jackass who wants to do burnouts or some punk that wants to jack somebody's shit. I don't do the car meet thing anymore..

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

don't have facebook. Need to be informed via D-series.org

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

its getting a lot more organized. this year they actually have permits and theres gonna be a new article on it. everyone is just waiting for them to release a date on it
Old 03-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I don't trust those sort of things at all. Had friends that broke down at after the meet and no one wanted to help. Some others also had their stuff jacked/attempted theft like a week afterward. No point in these huge meets seeing as how there's always gonna be a group of knuckleheads. Smaller, private meets allow more regulation and more of a "family" feel to them.

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

iv never had that problem but i guess some people have. i got with a lot of friends though and most of the time the wives stay close to the cars anyway cuz they dont wanna talk so there always watched. i got to a small one every week in el monte too but that one is growing fast.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 rubenzzz will become famous soon enoughrubenzzz will become famous soon enoughrubenzzz will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milby2 View Post
iv never had that problem but i guess some people have. i got with a lot of friends though and most of the time the wives stay close to the cars anyway cuz they dont wanna talk so there always watched. i got to a small one every week in el monte too but that one is growing fast.
I grew up in el monte, and used to crash the longo toyota/ baldwin park food4less in my stang back in the day.

Where in el monte? What day/time? People still run on telstar?
rubenzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

mmm, krispy donuts...

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenzzz View Post
I grew up in el monte, and used to crash the longo toyota/ baldwin park food4less in my stang back in the day.

Where in el monte? What day/time? People still run on telstar?
its on wensday night starts at 8pm. its off of valley close to peck and the ten at arts burgers and McDonalds. just got home from it acually crazy packed tonight but a lot of fun
Old 03-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 rubenzzz will become famous soon enoughrubenzzz will become famous soon enoughrubenzzz will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Ha... Art's. Good stuff.

Might roll out next week... I hope i dont stand out too much. Im not 17 anymore.
rubenzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

haha everyone i roll out i with its way older then i am, im the youngest haha. youll fit in just fine. it gets pretty packed fast but check it out its always fun
Old 04-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 7 nuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunnanuckles is da #1 stunna

It came out on the news about 2 1/2 years ago...but police kinda tripped that year this year idk..

-Pata

Insta: @SNLPWRX
Xbox Gamer Tag: DynamikBREH
95 Civic EG8 R.I.P
98 Civic EJ8 R.I.P
15 WRX STi
nuckles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

it was on the news last year too. this year is suppose to be more legit though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in