Import Faceoff Ennis TX April 7th - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 scketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default Import Faceoff Ennis TX April 7th

Import Faceoff Ennis TX April 7th, it's a Sunday, who all is going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Who drives your life?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOHC ZC POWERED 86 HATCH down but not out
Remember kids; professionals built the Titanic but amateurs built the ark
scketch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

I might be down if i have a car to race by then

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 scketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eaglescketch is fly like an eagle

I don't have anything to race, but I'll be there man. I was hoping to make a mini DSO meet out of it!

Who drives your life?

Old 01-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Might attempt to make the 255 mile journey from up here in OK
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

If you do, I'll be there, we'll at least be 2 strong reppin the D! Lol

Who drives your life?

Old 01-30-2013, 03:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Come on guys, let's get out there and rep DSO!

Who drives your life?

Old 01-30-2013, 04:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 bee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to allbee_afraid is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

April is crazy busy for us because of AutoX, RallyX, and other events but if it turns into a DSO meet and doesn't interfere with my regions AutoX or a national event then I may be in. I bet that I could also get the rest of the north Louisianian crowd gathered up for the trip.
bee_afraid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 04:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

That would be great man. I've actually never met any of my DSO family in real life because I'm 2+ hours away from anyone and then my work schedule is crazy on top of that. I'd really like to meet some of y'all if anyone can make it.

Who drives your life?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

time frame is looking promising for having a car to run. but there's a lot of time and shit between now and then

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
turn up tha boost !

Rep Power: 14 NOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to allNOSAJ is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'd like to go but it depends on what's going on by then.

Noobs get a [email protected]!*
Here:

NOSAJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Hopefully you guys can make it, I'm looking forward to meeting any of you DSO guys that can make it. I'm also trying to get a lot of my friends here to go as well, but no one seems to want to go unless they have a car to run, or they're car is "too slow" to take. Crazy guys, don't wanna have no fun! Lol

Who drives your life?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee_afraid View Post
April is crazy busy for us because of AutoX, RallyX, and other events but if it turns into a DSO meet and doesn't interfere with my regions AutoX or a national event then I may be in. I bet that I could also get the rest of the north Louisianian crowd gathered up for the trip.
Same day as one of our regional events, but I'll be missing that too because I'll be at Scarborough Ren Faire (just up the road from Ennis in Waxahachie>_<) with the wife and her family or else I'd be there. A few folks from our local forum and here go though.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xotic_crx View Post
Same day as one of our regional events, but I'll be missing that too because I'll be at Scarborough Ren Faire (just up the road from Ennis in Waxahachie>_<) with the wife and her family or else I'd be there. A few folks from our local forum and here go though.
I've always wanted to check out a renaissance fair, I've got some friends that are into them and now they've got me interested.

Well, I'll be wearing my DSO shirt and or hoodie, depending on the weather, so any DSO guys should spot me.

Who drives your life?

Old 02-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by scketch View Post
I've always wanted to check out a renaissance fair, I've got some friends that are into them and now they've got me interested.

Well, I'll be wearing my DSO shirt and or hoodie, depending on the weather, so any DSO guys should spot me.
It's fun. My wife's family got me into it, I've been going once a year to this one since we started dating about 8 years ago. Lots of scantily clad women and good food to be had though.

Sucks they canceled the IFO at Gilliam, LA this year, but turnout had been dwindling. I don't think I'd gone since 09.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by xotic_crx View Post
It's fun. My wife's family got me into it, I've been going once a year to this one since we started dating about 8 years ago. Lots of scantily clad women and good food to be had though.

Sucks they canceled the IFO at Gilliam, LA this year, but turnout had been dwindling. I don't think I'd gone since 09.
Yea I've heard a lot of stories, I'm going to go one day, it shall be fun!

Dude, that's the worst thing, being a supporter and really enjoying something and it's falling apart around you until the event finally gets cancelled :/ not cool.

Who drives your life?

Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 PSYCH will become famous soon enoughPSYCH will become famous soon enoughPSYCH will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

i'm down
PSYCH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

sweet deal man.

Who drives your life?

Old 03-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 civicracer94 is almost a somebodycivicracer94 is almost a somebodycivicracer94 is almost a somebodycivicracer94 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicracer94

Aw I see how it is joey u don't know anyone from d series ... Lol I will be there for sho
95 ej (b16)
2000 ex project gsr
05 chevy 5.3

Last edited by civicracer94; 03-10-2013 at 07:38 PM.
civicracer94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 gzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

If the sol is running then im down
gzes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 08:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicracer94 View Post
Aw I see how it is joey u don't know anyone from d series ... Lol I will be there for sho
You don't count bro, I knew you before I knew DSO lol.

Well, I didn't get to go did anyone go and get some pics?!?!

Who drives your life?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in