Barber Vintage Bike Fest pics - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 05:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Default Barber Vintage Bike Fest pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Have you checked
today?

Old 10-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

I can't remember what size motor dude had but he had swapped a sportbike motor in, pretty cool project if you ask me.

First Reliant Robin I'd ever seen in person.

Have you checked
today?

Old 10-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Awesome man. Would have loved to have gone to that show!

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

^It really is worth it! They've got a Century race, for the bike to be eligible they've got to be 100 years old minimum!

Have you checked
today?

Old 10-14-2012, 08:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I like the honda CB cafe racer and the turbo HD best !
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

All those bikes and pics, but not one pic of a burnout? LOL!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

The Honda, second to last pic in the first post..........Oh........My...........God!!!!!!!! :fap::fap::fap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post

What is this?? Is this a machine crafted in heaven? I can't even explain what this bike is making me feel rit now. It's just too awesome!
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!

Last edited by BigJnWorldWide; 10-14-2012 at 12:48 PM.
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 hondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to hondalx97

damnit, now i have to finish my kz650 1979 this winter

i like my cars like i like my women, with D's instead of B's

For all you HID needs let me know authorized reseller for sharphid and theretrofitsource!
shit blew up sale thread please helppp

PROJECTORS retofit service/supplies

hondalx97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
I like the honda CB cafe racer and the turbo HD best !
That HD Turbo is actually not that impressive, he was claiming like 170 WHP on a 1300cc FI bike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
I saw I guy cruising the event on his daily bike, it was a 1902 Harley Davidson. It's not that type of event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
The Honda, second to last pic in the first post..........Oh........My...........God!!!!!!!! :fap::fap::fap:

What is this?? Is this a machine crafted in heaven? I can't even explain what this bike is making me feel rit now. It's just too awesome!
- Fuller Hot Rods

Have you checked
today?

Old 10-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
Come to the harley drags up near bowling green. Lots of drunk bikers that just pop the tires on their bikes just because fuck the police. Naked bitches and tons of beer and drugs and noise for 3-4 straight days. Quite the scene, only been once and didn't get 3 hours of sleep in the 3 days I was there.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

buzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcanobuzzbomb is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

nice pics!
thanks for posting

00 dx coupe with lowering springs, integra brakes, and boosted d16z6!
Quote:
Also, get the fuck out of my thread, you 5th gen pussy.
J.M. Maclean, deployed 3-29-2013 to Afghanistan.
Returned 9-22-2013.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
LTB
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 LTB is learning the way of the DLTB is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

That frankenstien helmet is sweet!

FVSCC.COM

CWSCC.COM

BEYONDREDLINE.COM
---------------------------------------
LTB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

^Ya, my fater-in-law "shared" that photo on facebook and tagged his step-son in it with the caption, "I know what XXXXX needs for Christmas!" (or something to that effect).

I texted him back, "You know that helmet doesn't come with any actual brains..."

He LOL'd hard cause my step-brother-in-law is an absolute MORON. I mean he's a prize winner!

Have you checked
today?

Old 10-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awebb View Post
This bike just keeps dragging me back. I like the paint scheme on it, its clean. Is an actual turbo? Is it factory turbo?

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

See any Suzuki RG500 Gamma's? Love those things.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

^I don't remember any specifically but it wouldn't surprise me that some made it out.

Have you checked
today?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in