WA and OR: NWR SCCA Time Trials event at The Ridge Motorsports Park, 9/30/12 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Default WA and OR: NWR SCCA Time Trials event at The Ridge Motorsports Park, 9/30/12

Hello everyone!

There will be a Northwest Region SCCA Time Trials event at The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, WA on Sunday, September 30th, 2012.

The event is scheduled in conjunction with The Ridge Racing School.

NOTE: You MUST have prior track experience in order to register as a driver. Anyone and everyone is welcome as a spectator (there is no cost to spectate).

Below is a Motorsports Reg link to sign up. If you do not have a Motorsports Reg account, click the "create an account" tab to sign up. You can sign up online and pay online, sign up online and pay in person, or sign up in person and pay in person (though I encourage you to register online if possible).

SCCA - Northwest Region - Events > Upcoming Events - MotorsportReg.com

Cost is $200 for SCCA members, or $215 for non-SCCA members ($15 fee for a weekend membership).

All drivers will get 5 sessions on track, each 30 minutes long. Thats 2 1/2 hours of seat time for $200!!!

Also, unlike "lapping days" all SCCA Time Trials events are TIMED! You will receive a printout of your fastest lap for each session along with all other drivers times so you can see how you stack up.

Please come out and show your support for the program.

Currently this is the only event in the Pacific Northwest that times your laps. It is the same thing as "time attack" though without the hype and $200k + cars.

I am doing my best to promote the program and encourage more people to participate but I need you to show up so we can hold more events at the larger tracks where everyone wants to drive.

In my opinion this is one of the Northwest's best kept secrets when it comes to driving programs that do not involve wheel to wheel racing. It is ran by a great group of folks (including myself) and there is a great deal of camaraderie amongst the regular participants. Everyone is friendly and willing to help, especially when it comes to new participants who do not have much track experience.

Here's a link from a recent participant and his experience as a beginner (PDX) in his 99' GSR sedan:

http://myracingjourney.com/2012/07/m...-day-scca-pdx/

I would like to have seen a group for beginners (SCCA Time Trials refers to this as PDX) however, until I can get the car count up the costs are too high to do this. If you are interested in participating but do not have any track experience, please consider showing up as a spectator and letting folks know at the registration booth that you are interested in attending as a beginner.

If I can show that there is interest out there I can make a case for more events (to include instructors for beginners) at the larger tracks (Pacific Raceways, The Ridge, PIR, etc.)

If you have any questions, please post up or feel free to PM me.

Hope to see you there!

-Harley

Assistant Regional Executive
NWR SCCA Board of Directors

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rally Car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 Custom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcano
Custom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

IM there
Custom Import Heads is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

You better be!

Anyone else? Feel free just to come out and watch too.

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 Custom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcano
Custom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcanoCustom Import Heads is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default counting the hours

The NOS Energy Drink Honda track car will be out for this event, bring your cars out and either run or watch either is pretty cool. I will have out the NOS Energy Drink ice cold for your enjoyment ! stop by and say hi !

Jon
Jonney Blaze Racing
Custom Import Heads is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in