Local Car Meet - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Local Car Meet

Im just throwing this out there, see if anyone wants to come. There is a car meet we have set-up, a group a mazda speed guys started it, so there is quite a bit of those new mazdas. So im trying to get some pre 2000 cars to come out lol.

Its in the Norco/Corona area at a O'rileys, pretty big parking lot. And the cops are cool with us. Last time we had idiots doing burnouts there we just pointed them in the direction they went and he went on his way. So if you want to come pm me i will give you directions.
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I'm too lazy to pm.

When?
Where?
Time?
Que?
2000 cars?
Unless its eibach. But not in corona no more lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
I'm too lazy to pm.

When? ( Tomorrow and they happen every other friday)
Where? (CA Norco 1050 Hamner Avenue Thats the place, outside an O'rileys. the people that started this work there.)
Time? (9:30 pm, thats the time O'rileys closes)
Que? (Paso?)
2000 cars? (Majority of the cars are Mazda Speed 3 hatches, i can count the cars that are 90's or older on one hand lol)
Unless its eibach. But not in corona no more lol
Its in Norco actually but since most people dont know about Norco, i say Corona lol. The people that started this work at the O'rileys, haven't had a problem the 5 months it has been happening. Just trying to get more people

Old 08-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Far

Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Ya, thats is quite a trip from L.A.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

My boss lives in Corona. I go his pad twice a month at least. Too many cows and it stinks LOL.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 RhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Is it by the 15 and 91? It's only 34 miles from where I'm at.

RhapsodynMotion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

^ Bingo, north of the 91 right off the 15.

*edit* Hey i bought my rolla in little saigon lol

Last edited by ogdougynutty; 08-17-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodynMotion View Post
Is it by the 15 and 91? It's only 34 miles from where I'm at.
Nobody don't want to hear that shit!

Old 08-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

^Pipe down debbie downer
Old 08-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

haha Pata, if gas concerns you, mind that I only get 200 miles per tank on m car and average 22 mpg for a 1.6

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

Gas I don't care. Its just a lil too far for a short kickback. There's a few that happen around my area and I don't go to those either lol

Old 08-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 RhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropesRhapsodynMotion is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF9 View Post
haha Pata, if gas concerns you, mind that I only get 200 miles per tank on m car and average 22 mpg for a 1.6
Eww. 23mpg for the accord. 25mpg for the integra. 40mpg for the civic. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
Gas I don't care. Its just a lil too far for a short kickback. There's a few that happen around my area and I don't go to those either lol
You know you'll come if I'm there. =) With hot asian models para ti. Rofl.

RhapsodynMotion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodynMotion View Post
25mpg for the integra
Mine gets 25mpg.....

And is faster :biggrn:

Old 08-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF9 View Post
Hey, no one forced you to run a 4agze :P.

Im making it tonight, car is back together again hahaha!!! Also its a .5 mile drive for me lol
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdougynutty View Post
Hey, no one forced you to run a 4agze :P.

Im making it tonight, car is back together again hahaha!!! Also its a .5 mile drive for me lol
Lol, just too much fun racing between the lights also wasn't complaining since my 20v was doing the same millage but with worse power(somehow lost to a 16v bluetop in a 0-60). Was thinking on going to see how it was but I gotta finish up my dad's car before school starts on monday which leaves just saturday since I gotta help a cousin move out on sunday :/

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...

Last edited by EF9; 08-17-2012 at 04:48 PM.
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in