Sonoma Raceway (STP Wednesday Night Drags) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Sonoma Raceway (STP Wednesday Night Drags)

I went to one of these a month ago and had tons of fun! Anybody else hit this up in the '12 season? I might go again soon. Barely any imports the time I went, I was surrounded by a sea of muscle cars! It would be sick to see some D's tearing it up out there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
built single cam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 XxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the DXxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Sonoma is like that imports go to Sacramento muscle goes to Sonoma because it's closer to the bay area you'll see a lot of Mopar and Chevy at Sonoma Sacramento Hondas and integra and a few muscle I like sac but I think Sonoma has a better crowd sofar as people goes and I'm from the bay so I guess I vibe off it but yes it's a lot of fun. You should make a trip to Sacramento you'll see some real fast imports

XxTACTIKZxX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Im down, only about 40-45min away now..... Anybody else wanna go?

Could head out on a weds night.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I was just up there last month!!! But thats a good 8 hr drive for me lol
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 8 XxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the DXxTACTIKZxX is learning the way of the D

I'll be down inure 2 months my motor is done just need some tranny work and drop tune.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 21 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Ill blow my shit up if i went to a track

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTACTIKZxX View Post
Sonoma is like that imports go to Sacramento muscle goes to Sonoma because it's closer to the bay area you'll see a lot of Mopar and Chevy at Sonoma Sacramento Hondas and integra and a few muscle I like sac but I think Sonoma has a better crowd sofar as people goes and I'm from the bay so I guess I vibe off it but yes it's a lot of fun. You should make a trip to Sacramento you'll see some real fast imports
Sac is hella far for me though and just to get out there I'd have to pay toll twice! lol

Regarding the crowd at Sonoma though, they are really chill out there. I really like the vibe, seems like a mature bunch that head out to Sonoma. The time I went, they had a drifting lot behind the grand stands too so it was sick to see both venues. I might go to Sactown in the future but for now imma stick with going to Sonoma.

Next time I go or if anyone else goes to Sonoma, they should post it on here. I might be going this wednesday but we'll see though.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

BTW Nov. 14 is gonna be the last day for the '12 season. Then I think they open up again in March 2013. So there is still plenty of time to head out there.

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I used to roll out to this all the time a few years ago. I think I will start doing this again now that I have secured a new toy

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTACTIKZxX View Post
I'll be down inure 2 months my motor is done just need some tranny work and drop tune.
Same. My motor and trans are done, still breaking it all in tho. Hit me up we'll smash out one night.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2012, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Damn, I wish I could install my turbo already. But when I do roll out there again it's gonna be in my bone stock '00 dx.

Probably won't be able to mod my car until next year. Life always gets in the way..

built single cam.

track tool.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLegal View Post
Same. My motor and trans are done, still breaking it all in tho. Hit me up we'll smash out one night.
I'm down Cali. You did a turbo build right? I just need clutch, LSD,axles, synchro motor mounts, and a wide band motor and turbo, ecu, every thing is done blue printed and balanced

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in