N18 Nigara CRX meet, largest CRX meet in the world, July 21st - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default N18 Nigara CRX meet, largest CRX meet in the world, July 21st

N18 Nigara CRX meet, largest CRX meet in the world, July 21st

SO if your not familiar with the N meets, its stands for Niagara CRX meet, this meet has been going on for about 15 years!

Typically people come from all over the USA and Canada, as far as California, Florida, Nova Scotia, and a large crew from Quebec.

Most people camp over the whole weekend or come for the whole day, its $10 for the day and its only $40 for camping the whole weekend. If you make a donation we give you a sweat N18 shirt and sticker.

There will be N meet T shirts, stickers, used parts, tons of crx's, people you only see online, cars you have only seen in magazines.

This year we will be going on a organized cruse to the Falls in Niagara and dinner, and GO-Karting on Sunday.

The location it self has a lot to offer with a huge beach you can drive on 100m from the meet site. You will see some modded golf carts that might have more mods then your car, I'm not kidding. There is also water slides, a bar, restaurant, all sorts of sports.

The meet is mainly about the community of crx owners, its not just about the cars, its about meeting new people, seeing old friends, and having some fun with a large group of crx's. This is the only CRX meet in the whole world that has this amount of crx's all in one place.

All information can be found here
The Niagara CRX meet

Here are some pictures..

YellowVtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 jose-D15 is learning the way of the Djose-D15 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

thats Bad ass
jose-D15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Yes, yes it is...

Lots of convoys!

Old 06-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

if i lived there i'd be the guy sitting in the middle of all the cars in a lawn chair with a beer cooler, beating off to all that rexness.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I jizzed alittle in my pants.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

haha you guys are funny, ya people come from all over guys, CRX Community Forum • Index page is where most of them are, or CRX Ontario or Club CRX de Montréal
Old 06-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Yellow crx are you rae???
#1 Sedan Hater
zero183 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero183 View Post
Yellow crx are you rae???
No I'm Mike and don't have pink wheels but I do have a y49 crx suck I was on this site a long time ago but forgot my user name and I guess I used another email address oh we'll.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky

Oh right on i know her so i was just wondering if it was you
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 06-20-2012, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

so close too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

medinabard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 DDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

anymore pics??? i need inspiration!

but that is sweet
DDream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

Itsvall over google images and youtube.. Crxcommunity has a lot too
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 06-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 DDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero183 View Post
Itsvall over google images and youtube.. Crxcommunity has a lot too
yeah i dont even know why i asked, i started to google as soon as i was done writing that post... gets a little boring just looking at crx's tho lol
DDream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

heh

I just recently found my pics from N12 I think it was. I haven't been in a while, and this year is a no-go for me.

It IS worth going, though, but needing a passport is just queer.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Acid_Beaver View Post
heh

but needing a passport is just queer.
This.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

Dont take a trunk full of tools, they will think your a terrorist...
#1 Sedan Hater
Old 06-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

N18 Registration Page is up and running, please sign up so we know numbers!

The Niagara CRX meet
Old 06-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 jee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to all

I think Danz said he would drive me out to the meet this year
jee-em2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 jee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Acid_Beaver View Post
heh
It IS worth going, though, but needing a passport is just queer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post
This.
Yup, and I live in Canada! It's so much longer staying in Canada to go than it would be to dip down into the states and shoot across the coast then back up into Canada. But I digress... Maybe next year I'll take a flight or train or something to come check it out hahaha
jee-em2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

N5/N6/N8 veteran, hoping to make N20

One time on the QEW......LOL!

Oh yeah......those that know will laugh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in