Blox Open House - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Races/Shows/Events

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Blox Open House

Third Annual BLOX RACING Open House Event
When: Saturday - July 14th, 2012 - 11am to 4pm
Where: BLOX RACING - Fremont, CA
BLOX Open House 2012

With the continued success of last years event, we are proud to announce our Third Annual BLOX RACING Open House Event. We thank everyone that has participated in the previous two events. You've helped make this event one of the largest and favored auto shows in the Bay Area. Come out and show your support for our industry at another FREE event brought to you by BLOX Racing on July 14th.

Pre-registration will begin Friday May 4th 2012 @ 5pm PST:
BLOX OPEN HOUSE 2012
*With a large volume of cars, we may only allow pre-registered cars in our main lot. So be sure to pre-register to reserve your spot!
Media Coverage: DSPORT, Super Street, Import Tuner, Honda Tuning, MotorMavens.com, MotoIQ.com, and much more! For information about becoming a Vendor, Sponsor, or Food Vendor - please contact [email protected]

For any additional questions, contact [email protected] [B]
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....

who's going? i'll be there !
Old 05-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Not in the bay anymore or I'd probably go check it out.
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

I might check it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
built single cam.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
leemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcanoleemo559 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

wish i could go but its on a sat.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

I'll be there. I went last year. Was pretty cool.

Beware of Officer Rosseti (IIRC that's the officer who tags for simple mods and he's well known for it in the Bay Area)

<---

<--- For sick a$$ bolts!
JosA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

looks cool but cant go. have a good time guys
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosA View Post
I'll be there. I went last year. Was pretty cool.

Beware of Officer Rosseti (IIRC that's the officer who tags for simple mods and he's well known for it in the Bay Area)
iirc he retired, so hopefully theres no replacement asshole
Old 05-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

F that! I'm not driving 6 hrs...

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

Blox. For seriously? Eff that. Thankfully I'm on the wrong coast.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Acid_Beaver View Post
Blox. For seriously? Eff that. Thankfully I'm on the wrong coast.
ok have you been there? no k thanks for the uneducated post
Old 05-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I might go, we'll see how the funds are holding up at that point...
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2012, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

JosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the skyJosA is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JosA

It's actually a great meet. I won a T-shirt doing the 3pt contest last time

I also had one of the most amazing cupcakes I've ever had before there.
They were made by Kara's cupcakes. They had a vendor cart there

<---

<--- For sick a$$ bolts!
JosA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
My account has been restricted because i dont listen

Rep Power: 0 Ten By Ten Custom Carbon is learning the way of the DTen By Ten Custom Carbon is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

We will have a huge 10'x20' booth with lots of parts on display. Come say hi if you can make it.
We were absolutly Honored to be included in this high-level, high-profile, 'who's-who' event of the industry.

Here is a link to BLOX's partial list of vendors scheduled to appear at the event.
Welcome to BLOX OPEN HOUSE 2012

Expect New exciting parts from us set to debut there!
Ten By Ten Custom Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Ten By Ten Custom Carbon is learning the way of the DTen By Ten Custom Carbon is learning the way of the D

--We've been trying to recoop after all the long nights preping for the show.

Highlights from BLOX OPEN HOUSE 2012

Ten By Ten Custom Carbon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

Old 07-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #17 (permalink)

Old 07-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

i was there!
Auto>Slow!! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I want to go!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

it passed already pata
Auto>Slow!! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in