So not buy from Shop Response - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2004, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cthan3o3 Send a message via Yahoo to cthan3o3
Default So not buy from Shop Response

Don't buy anything from shopresonse.com. I ordered a JDM Civic "Coupe" emblem and its been 2 months and i still have not recieved it. I called them 1 month after the purchase and they said they were on backorder, but then I look on ebay and they're selling the exact same emblem. Today I tried calling them to get a refund, and no one picks up. I call again and they unhooked their phone! Jacked once again!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cthan3o3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2004, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 cryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cryz2 Send a message via Skype™ to cryz2

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO i just orderd some Kyokugen Lug Nuts off them $39.99+14 $ usd shipping too the uk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWIN CARBS BABY + Bisimoto Cam
Dyslexia sucks

Last edited by cryz2; 07-13-2004 at 02:09 PM.
cryz2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2004, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

um shit thats gay.

i bought heaps of stuff off them.

but one time they had none of what i wanted so they refunded my money.
they advertise shit they havent got all the time....

i got some sick wheel nuts off them as well, muteki or something.
and they are sick!!!
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2004, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 91civic hbsleeper

i bought some projectors for my hatch fuckin things were shit i tried to call and email them but they avoided me no sweat though i will be in so cal next month somedody there getting fucked up
Old 07-13-2004, 10:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to spoonbender

i've ordered tons of shit and have never had any problems!!! and to top it off, i live in canada. all my items arived in timely manners and were exactly what i ordered! some people win and some lose i guess!

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pac man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - nintendo exec. circa 1987

Reputable Seller(s):

jake2001z001
shorty_du_op
spoonbender is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2004, 10:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 cryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunna

i just got an email to say thay are on the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!! time will tell

Dyslexia sucks
Old 07-17-2004, 02:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

thay came today

Dyslexia sucks
Old 07-17-2004, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Adia's Daddy

Rep Power: 26 Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!
Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!Steve-O is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Steve-O

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonbender
i've ordered tons of shit and have never had any problems!!! and to top it off, i live in canada. all my items arived in timely manners and were exactly what i ordered! some people win and some lose i guess!
same here Tyler. The ADVAN and TYPE ONE decals on my EG are all from them and I ordered some for a guy in town here. They took a few weeks but thats to be expected as I'm from Ontario too.

Shops do get busy and sometimes and unfortunately they have to put some things on hold to get other things done. I have my own business (IMO every customer should be equal importance whether they spend $1 or $500) and even tho I am small time home-based, things can get hectic juggling work, family and trying to get a biz venture off the ground and sometimes price quotes and orders do get backed up a few days or a week. Of course im different because im not in an actual shop but any business should try to help everyone out in a reasonable amount of time.

depending on how many people they deal with and how much volume of stock they sell, sometimes the smaller single customers buying one or a few small items can get pushed to the backburner. I know it's not nice and from a business standpoint its not the best thing to do, but thats life and how things go sometimes. at that point it's more patience than anything which will influence whether you want to wait or get your money back and go elsewhere.

obviously you got them so they came thru on their end of the deal. but next time maybe call before you order or ask questions before you send the money and be sure to keep all records (electronic and/or paper) of the transaction. most all businesses will try to complete the transaction because refunds dont bring in the dollars. that and i dont think any business wants to be know as a rip-off.

Living the humble dream as an independent shop repair tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by
One thing I have always believed, and I think should apply here too for the most part, is this: If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Why put forth that effort to tell someone some negative stuff that you know they won't like to hear. Build your car how you want, and let others do the same.

Namaste
Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in