kyb agx - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2004, 05:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 2redstars is learning the way of the D2redstars is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 2redstars

got them yesterday, took a couple hours to put them on, and they made a huge difference over stock. even with shitty tires the car feels more stable on the road. one of my stock rear struts were completly blown out, oil everywhere and i could push it in and out with no resistance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2redstars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2004, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 17 ghettoracer is almost a somebodyghettoracer is almost a somebodyghettoracer is almost a somebodyghettoracer is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to ghettoracer

i've got agx's along with skunk2 coilovers in my civic hb and delsol over 3 years and lot of hot lapping miles at the track. hard to beat the price/performance.

i'll probably try my buddy omniman's new coilover kit soon. they look pretty good.

RON PAUL FTW
ghettoracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2004, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
HX-rated

I love my AGXs, i have had them for a year, and absolutely no complaints. I like the level of adjustments, i can really feel the between the different settings.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2004, 11:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
fake mugen power

Koni yellows and GC with 350/450 spring rates are very very nice. =) they maybe too stiff for daily driving, when set all the way firm.

KYB AGX were tooo soft for me.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2004, 04:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
one of D-series.org's nicest rides

Rep Power: 17 turbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I got a set for the front...god damn I got to come up with some cash for the back...They the shit...
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in