obx fpr? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2004, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer

can anyone tell me if these are any good? mt buddy got one and it looks/works good so far.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2004, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all

would still like info

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-24-2004, 01:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

thats what I said about the B&M, till it stuck open and left me stranded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2004, 02:01 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 BseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
Well maybe you just got a bad one didnt set it up right my friend has had his for over 2 years everything is good i got mine not to long ago its worth the $80 with the guage.
BseriesKllR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2004, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
when it sticks open it's dumping allot of fuel right? i can handle being broke down, just not broken. i just don't wanna spray and run lean cause of a pos fpr. still can't find a better deal than the obx.

Old 04-02-2004, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

when it sticks open, ALL fuel is bypassed back to the fuel tank, car BARELY runs.

BTW, going on almost 5 years with the B&M. I had it installed in 9/99 when I dynoed my D15B7 at 118 whp.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 BseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to allBseriesKllR is a name known to all

Quote:
when it sticks open, ALL fuel is bypassed back to the fuel tank, car BARELY runs.

BTW, going on almost 5 years with the B&M. I had it installed in 9/99 when I dynoed my D15B7 at 118 whp.
So if it did this while spraying it would starve for fuel and blow right??
Old 04-03-2004, 06:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BseriesKllR
Quote:

your still useing a b&m? i thought that you were useing a aeromotive? the only reason that i want to get one that doesn't attach to the fuel rail is cause i don't have a fpr for the y8 manifold that i am going to put on my car. if i put the manifold on my car and it sucks then i will be SOL right? btw mista that aerospeed one that you have, can that be mounted to either z6 or y8 fuel rail? if so i'll get that one for sure.

Old 04-03-2004, 07:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BseriesKllR
Quote:

KABOOM.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2004, 03:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 konigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to allkonigcivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

B&M sucks.. i had one with the walbro255lph pump and i could not go below 45 or 48 psi i cant remember.. it ran rich all the time and i was going through spark plugs cause of it.. now im using a regular napa regulator and it works better.. i used it back when i had the nitrous and it worked fine for around 10 bottles.. it got my pressure down to 40psi.. i would like to go lower but i would need to buy an adjustable one.. im looking into the aem one.. but it costs to damn much.. he bone hows the areomotive fpr?? still using it??
konigcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2004, 06:30 PM   #11 (permalink)

well why were u using that pump for such a mild setup????
Old 04-06-2004, 08:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
barto

ive only heard bad things about obx. like welds cracking on IM's and headers and such
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2004, 03:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

yeah i haven't heard good stuff about them either but this fpr doesn't look like they made it. another company sells the same things.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in