energy suspension shifter stabilizer bushings - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2004, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer

i put a set in my car today and the shifting is great. it used to pop out of 2nd all the time but it didn't on the way home. i can't say for sure if it has solved the problem or not, but if not i will be sure to respond.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2004, 06:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

I hope it works out for you bro!

Check out my civic build here -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2004, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all

still pops out of gear. i think that it might be the shifter fork detents or the syncro. time for a rebuild.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

Old 02-07-2004, 12:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

motor mounts........

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2004, 03:50 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex
motor mounts........
all good and inserts installed in them as well.

Old 02-09-2004, 07:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

shifter bushings=one of the best/cheapest mods ever
99ekhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2004, 02:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series wise guy

Rep Power: 17 kommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kommon_sense Send a message via Yahoo to kommon_sense

I love my ES Shifter bushings.

|
|
kommon_sense is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2004, 02:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommon_sense
where??? do i find these
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2004, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_hornet_96
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommon_sense
where??? do i find these
in jegs or any speed shop can order them. real nice.

Old 02-14-2004, 07:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series wise guy

Rep Power: 17 kommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunnakommon_sense is da #1 stunna

I *think* that I got mine from tornactive a while ago. Also check www.lightningmotorsports.com .

|
|
Old 02-14-2004, 07:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 17 green_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eaglegreen_hornet_96 is fly like an eagle

wow, $8...how exactly do they feel?
green_hornet_96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2004, 05:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series wise guy

notice how your shifter kind of flops around and is sometimes a little hard to get into gear? Well, the ES bushings take care of that. nice firm shifting. If you miss the gear now, its your own fault

|
|
Old 02-16-2004, 03:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 crxtscy is learning the way of the Dcrxtscy is learning the way of the D

Oddly enough they have em at my local Pepboys.
crxtscy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2004, 11:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

I put these on about eight months ago, and shifting firmed right up. Great upgrade for $10! I added a generic short shifter a couple of weeks ago, and I can't believe how the thing shifts now. Just short of too much effort, but not too notchy, and no missed shifts...ever. I don't think the shifter would feel so nice without the Energy bushings. I think the slop would make it frustrating to try to shift with.

Anyway, my $.02.
Flight120 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2004, 11:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
fake mugen power

I also like mine, i only installed the front one. the rear bushings i havent installed. but it feels great! cant complain for the cheap price.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2004, 06:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

yay, i installed my inserts today. It seemes to shift into 3rd a lot smoother now. It took no time to put the back one in and a long time to put the front one in. ITs just hard to line the bolts back into the block and such.
oldschoolteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2004, 06:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
punkindrublic

i'll back up these as well... got them in my ES master kit...
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2004, 03:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

did this 7 years ago..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2004, 11:13 PM   #19 (permalink)
n00b

Love 'em, they make for a much more positive stop at the end of the shift thow. I didn't realizr how spongy the stock bushing were until I replaced them.

STS_Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2004, 12:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
one of D-series.org's nicest rides

Rep Power: 17 turbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagleturbo95eg6 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Is it something I need I wonder...the car has about 140k miles...can you get oem bushings...?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in