IN1000cc - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default IN1000cc

I won't be using these for another few months, but I just got them in the mail today. I wanted to share that they were packaged very well, came with the pig tails I need, injector nation decals (everybody loves stickers), and they look to be very good quality. They are also the least expensive ev-14s I've seen.

I also want to say how helpful Hiprofile was for answering my questions and even sent me links to other things I'll need later on for my fuel system. Big A++ for Hiprofile, if anybody needs injectors they should PM him first.

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2014, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I just purchased a set of 900's from him and they came super fast. I too noticed the quality appearance of the injector and could not have been happier with the price and what is also thrown in to sweeten the deal. I'll be recommending him to anyone I know looking for injectors.

Quote:
Whatever PSI it takes to bring back a 5 year old thread.

Vroom vroom....pshhhhhh!!!! Yeehaw bitches!
UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2014, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 firsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

figured i would bump this thread cause i just got my injector nation injector 700cc injectors dialed in and they are amazing. it cruises way better fuel smoother at leaner a/f for better fuel economy. runs super nice and was super easy to dial in! great upgrade all around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

words from a wise man
Quote:
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
RIP Pat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
firsteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 24 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Thumbs up

Thanks guys, I'm just happy to help other people in their quest for more power. Mainly since I can't seem to ever finish my own car projects.
HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2014, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 d16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Need to get some bigger injectors out now

I'm truly loosing faith in the intelligence of honda owners everywhere.
My Build-->>
d16auto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2014, 06:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 24 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Unless a US-based supplier contacts me (of which there are none), that won't be happening. My IN1000's can flow for enough horsepower to blow up most Honda transmissions, and 99% of builds won't get that far. If any hardparkers want to tell their friends they're using IN2400's instead of IN800's, I won't stop them.
HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2014, 08:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Love my injectors too, brosef! Keep up the good work, dont pull a Busymoetoe and get all corporate and let your customer service take a huge shit!

Because you got a good thing going!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD View Post
Love my injectors too, brosef! Keep up the good work, dont pull a Busymoetoe and get all corporate and let your customer service take a huge shit!

Because you got a good thing going!
This. Fantastic service when I was ordering mine. They went in super easy and were a breeze to tune. My car runs much smoother than the RC's.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in