sirius radio - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2005, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer
Default sirius radio

i just got this last night and it's pretty nice. circuit city and best buy have a deal for $99 and you get a $50 rebate ($49). they also have another somewhat nicer one for another $50 (total after rebate would be $99). i like circuit city the best the buy from though . both xm and sirius have a free 3 day trial online to listen to their programming. i liked the sirius the best and after getting into the car it's great. just thought i'd share.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2005, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

$10 per month still?
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2005, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
No more Honda's :-(

Rep Power: 18 FMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to allFMYStreetRacer is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to FMYStreetRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve98ex
$10 per month still?
no, i paid for a year. me and a friend at work got it at the same time so i added him to my account. it was $180 for the first one and $85 for the 2nd. so we both saved $50. it's nice so far.

83 RX-7 Wide Body, 4-port 13B street-ported, Cartech turbo system with blow through carbs

03 Kawasaki KLX400R tagged

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FMYStreetRacer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2005, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 LI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropesLI_Hatch is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LI_Hatch Send a message via MSN to LI_Hatch

sirius is great.. ive had it in my car for almost a year now.. just make sure the antennae is on the roof of your car for best reception... 146 is good for comedy.. 27 is good for heavy metal.. 23 is amazing for hair metal.. 30 is good for reggae... pretty much all the stationss are good for someone

and even better, during football season, you get every game

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfourfan
At the end of the day (2.5 dumps later) I weighed in at 111.6kgs. Went home feeling like a fucking champ........I had stir-fry last night with lots of raw veg and healthy stuff, so I should be giving birth to a fucking ZULU warrior later..

95 dx hatch.. stock for now, p&p z6 head waiting for some parts

07 civic lx coupe nhbp

LI_Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2005, 07:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fitzysdelsolsi

i work at circuit city in NH and i sell Sirius over XM all the time. the only time i sell XM is if the customer wants to listen to baseball. we listen to Siruis in the department all day and i always find something to listen too. pretty soon Sirius will have something to compete with the XM MiFI. which is the one that u can walk with. Sirius' is called xact on the go. i haven't seen one yet. soon i hope. if i had some extra money i'd get the Alpine Siruis tuner box and hook it up to my car. you will deff enjoy it everyday. Did u get the cityadvantage plan with it. it gives u free replacment with the unit if it ever fails. The XM Rep that comes in gets bashed by our other sales people. we're really sirius at our store. Get it hehe!!!! i couldn't resist
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2005, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky

I really need to get Sirius

ShadE45 is worth it alone ... everything else is a bonus, including Howard Stern on Sirius
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2005, 01:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
91Bhatch

i used to be a CC roadshop installer here in chicago and we were all about xm .. BUT all in all its roughly the same .. its all personal preference
Old 09-20-2005, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
bspeed

preference shmeference, There is a single clear cut advantage to Sirius over XM that being NO COMMERCIALS not a single one. Everything else is like the difference between Cable and Satelite TV each having their own positves.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
91Bhatch

its exactly like that .. i prefer Xm i had the vhoice between sirius and Xm .. and before i had the opportunoity to REALLY listen to em that was my preference ... some people will also be persuaded by the sales person, and or previous experiences like friends relatives etc who have it
Old 11-21-2005, 05:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 hondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enoughhondajosh will become famous soon enough

Ive had Sirrius for about a year now...........No complaints here...
hondajosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2005, 05:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
the MAD scientist

mikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top AussiemikeD16Z6 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Q A D
Howard Stern on Sirius
mikeD16Z6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in