Psp F0*sh0 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2005, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
1_SLOW_91_HF

Default Psp F0*sh0

Sorry I havn't been on to much lately (I know you guys and girl can't go to sleep with out me posting atleast once) , considering this sunday I graduate and I had to make sure I had everything ready and in order. This in order brings all the questions on what I want for a graduation present. I have a friend that has a PSP and it is freaking awesome. It has damn near the same graphics as a PS2, it has a browser if you get the right game, memory sticks where you can store song, pics and whatever else your lil' heart desires. It also has a line of movies that have been put in MP4 format, so then you have a DVD player in your palms. It also has soo many different accessories. My friend made a mount that is in his GT-S that is on his top middle air vents and he sets it in there and plugs in the RCA adapter and there he has an in car DVD player with a wide screen. I was just wondering if there are any problems with this platform or if there is anything I should be aware of.

Thanks,
Bryan
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 22 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

Dont do it...Upgrade your car, buy some clothes or take a trip somewhere, just please dont spend it on something as worthless as a PSP. You might use it for a week.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2005, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 samuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to samuraiz

Yeah, the PSP really doesn't have any practical use, rarely do i find myself sitting somewhere with nothing to do. I mean, i guess if you like to play video games OUTSIDE, or like, in the middle of a FOREST, it might come in handy. But then again, the people that generally find themselves in the middle of a forest, generally aren't the kind of people that play video games.
The device itself is too large to be easily pocketable, and way too large to be an effective mp3 player. Few dvd titles have been released for it and the battery life is way too limited to be a worthwhile movie player. Plus, the initial crop of PSPs have been plagued with dead pixels and defective controls.
4 of my friends bought them within a month of it's release, and now every one of the devices claims residence in the back of a drawer, or under a bed. Personally i find the controls to be intolerable, i used one for 90 minutes before i had to stop because my hands were cramping up so bad. Granted, it is impressive the way the PSP seems to do EVERYTHING but regrettably, it does none of it well.

Why not just go play on the game console or PC you already have? or just save up for one of those sweet XBOX 360s?
samuraiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2005, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

i would wait till the price goes down and they fix the dead pixels. sony is thinking of making the psp a camera and possibly a cell phone. so it might be better to buy later on in case your lost in the middle of the forest. also if you like to copy games then i would wait till some one figures out how to.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in