Dollar Tree Auto Degreaser - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Red-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Dollar Tree Auto Degreaser

I was in my local Dollar Tree recently and went through their "automotive & tool" aisle and thought I'd try it out, it's $1 what the hell...

My buddy used this and an old toothbrush and cleaned 22 year old dirt out of my CRX engine bay, so I think It works pretty damn well for a dollar.

It will mess up spray paint so don't let it sit too long on your valve cover, ask me how I know XD.

I recommend this stuff if you need a good cleaner for dirt cheap.

EDIT: it's in a black spray bottle with a green label that just says auto degreaser.

Last edited by Red-Rocket; 10-16-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Red-Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Rocket View Post
I was in my local Dollar Tree recently and went through their "automotive & tool" aisle and thought I'd try it out, it's $1 what the hell...

My buddy used this and an old toothbrush and cleaned 22 year old dirt out of my CRX engine bay, so I think It works pretty damn well for a dollar.

It will mess up spray paint so don't let it sit too long on your valve cover, ask me how I know XD.

I recommend this stuff if you need a good cleaner for dirt cheap.
Hell yea..I'm swinging by in the morning. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram @theerroneouspenguin
dseriesboulder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 0 colelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's assholecolelmt is worse than Satan's asshole
Send a message via Skype™ to colelmt

I heard WD-40 is "the shit" for cleaning engine bays a little more pricey. And don't get it on your brakes lol. Good to know though dude

D16Z6

EJ255

colelmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 02:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 _Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes_Jack_Bauer_ is starting to learn the ropes

Dollar Stores are great! I get my tire shine there too. My local dollar store sells the Black Magic Tire Shine for $1.50. Cant beat it.

_Jack_Bauer_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

WD-40 helps add dirt to your engine I swear. My buddy scored me to the awesome orange stuff you can buy at dollar tree, I will check this stuff next time I gettin my orange on.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 jamesva is learning the way of the Djamesva is learning the way of the D

There's also Mean Green at the dollar generals, that I've found to work really well. Also $1 for a 20oz spray bottle.
jamesva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Dollar Tree has LA's Totally Awesome, and it works wonders on dirt and grease too

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 32 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

Awesome find, especially for just a buck.

I usually use simple green, but its not strong enough to get deep like a degreaser.

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2013, 07:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

i used the doller tree degreaser works great just have to watch it on rubber seals. i get la's totally awesome its only a $1 to works amazing with a hose.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

Sweet, I'm definantly picking some up!

1997 Mustang Cobra convertible, show car...16mpg
2012 Ninja 650 53mpg

1991 Ranger, beater
My insurance SUCKS
caseyrock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

I gotta swing by the tree and see what they have. Need some new scrub brushs for my extra tyranny I have to clean anyways.
777sc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

mineral spirits is much cheaper than wd40 and cleans very well.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

I have never been to this Dollar store. I think i am gonna make a visit now.

TamekaMaines is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesva View Post
There's also Mean Green at the dollar generals, that I've found to work really well. Also $1 for a 20oz spray bottle.
Mean Green is the best interior cleaner and upholstery spot cleaner ive found yet. Does not leave residue, seriously works great.

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Red-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagleRed-Rocket is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaDNA View Post
Dollar Tree has LA's Totally Awesome, and it works wonders on dirt and grease too
I just went back to get another bottle and it turns out the Auto Degreaser is made by LA's Totally Awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in