Not a product, but company... Go-Autoworks - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 DelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunnaDelSolMike is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default Not a product, but company... Go-Autoworks

So my experience with them started out as a simple request of information about a catch can. I received a prompt response within minutes. My focus tended to change rather quick due to some heating issues I was having. I sent out an email inquiring whether or not their fan shroud would fit my Fluidyne radiator. Another prompt email response, they assured me it would. I ended up ordering the fan/shroud combo they had. Product came very quick and I was impressed with the quality of the kit. The fan moves some serious air! No more heat issues! The price was unbeatable as well!

Anyways, due to their awesome communication and customer service I just recently placed an order to upgrade my entire fuel system. I also had a few random things I needed including that catch can I initially inquired about. If the quality of the products I've received so far, I know I will not be disappointed!

Today, I had some questions about some other products and within moments I had a response! If they keep up this level of service I will continue to give them my money granted they have what I want. Speaking of, Greg said he doesn't normally stock something I asked about but said he would get it for me if I wanted! Wow!

This all being said, I would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!!

Mike
DelSolMike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Greg is the man. All ways there to help out.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

ive bought a bunch of stuff from go-autoworks a couple years ago for my turbo build with fantastic results. the cold side charge pipe I bought didn't fit up to the throttle body at all. I told him I had a y8 in a 6th gen civic, but I failed to tell him I was using a skunk2 intake manifold. needless to say after some messages back and forth, I shipped the pipe and greg lengthened it so it would fit. its customer service and support that will bring me back to buy more parts in the future.
v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I just ordered their radiator/fan combo. I was also very pleased with their service. I will definitely be going back to them here in the near future. I've been drooling over the turbo kits!
Old 09-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

ordered the arp head stud kit for the DOHC ZC from go autoworks. Answered emails daily pretty much, and shipped out fast!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Greg has never let me down with any of my needs. While I was visiting friends in Alabama from California, I made it a point to stop in and meet Greg. Stand up guy that I send anyone I come in contact with that has needs to.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Forgot about that, ok people; make sure to use fire to clean all products from Greg, Levi was there.

random off topic post. Please ignore.

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 09-25-2013 at 08:53 PM.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Always a pleasure dealing with them.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Knowing the issues with a certain part that was shipped (and damaged enroute) I will stand for the little guys like Greg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I bought a catch can from greg and he had it welded up and shipped back to me with my newly moddified vc i sent him in about an hour of receiving my valve cover. He forgot to ship the catch can vent filter but he shipped it at no cost to me with no questions asked the same day i told him.

Also bought my ramhorn from hima year ago and i got it within a week of the order, fits perfect looks great and is still in great condition

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

I miss living in Alabama, I could just swing by his shop and buy stuff. Great products and a good guy to chat with. Helped me out a lot in the past.

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-28-2013, 04:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 UnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to allUnderDPressure is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I've bought stuff from Greg he was very helpful and answered emails quickly. .Great customer service and stand up guy...Support who Support the Sport!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Never once been unhappy with Go-Autoworks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in