Ebay EMUSA turbo review - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 sde780 is almost a somebodysde780 is almost a somebodysde780 is almost a somebodysde780 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 16 reviews
Default Ebay EMUSA turbo review

I made this video a while ago but thought I'd post it in case anyone finds it useful
sde780 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

I' using this pushing 20psi for a couple months now with no issue.. It's a hit or miss i guess..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

love seeing those Chinese turbos work.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That's good to see! Still I couldn't gamble on one of these.
CapcomEF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2013, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Didn't watch the whole video. But I've heard decent things when you use an oil restrictor. The only other issues I see is they don't put down as much power as a real counter part. Like when you compare a quality 50 trim to an ebay 50 trim. I don't hate though. A lot of ppl don't realize that this cheap solutions allow ppl who normally couldn't afford a turbo setup to get their foot in the door and grow from there. I really hate the don't do it if you can't afford to do it right mentalilty.
dcmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Did you use an oil restrictor?

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 christbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmatt View Post
Didn't watch the whole video. But I've heard decent things when you use an oil restrictor. The only other issues I see is they don't put down as much power as a real counter part. Like when you compare a quality 50 trim to an ebay 50 trim. I don't hate though. A lot of ppl don't realize that this cheap solutions allow ppl who normally couldn't afford a turbo setup to get their foot in the door and grow from there. I really hate the don't do it if you can't afford to do it right mentalilty.
Thats why you buy bigger than you need. When you get the turbo, actually measure it so you know how much power it can make.

I bought a t-70 ebay turbo on here for $50. I measured it, it was a 62mm and made 330whp at 13 psi. Pretty decent for $50 lol

I always use oil restrictors with ebay turbos and they always seem to last as long as a good brand turbo.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by christbone20 View Post
Thats why you buy bigger than you need. When you get the turbo, actually measure it so you know how much power it can make.

I bought a t-70 ebay turbo on here for $50. I measured it, it was a 62mm and made 330whp at 13 psi. Pretty decent for $50 lol

I always use oil restrictors with ebay turbos and they always seem to last as long as a good brand turbo.
Oh I know you have to measure lol. They are never what they say they are. They just like stickin catchy names thatl get searched a lot on em hoping someone bites the bullet. Ibe seen a few different setups run 10-10.1 on the ebay T70. It does seem to put down power like a 62mm too now that you mention it lol.
dcmatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ebay turbo kit, emusa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in