Synchrotech Gearbox - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Thumbs up Synchrotech Gearbox

Hey guys. So I posted about my gearbox finally taking a dump...turns out it was actually the throw-out bearing first, but the box needed to be replaced anyway. I actually melted the throw-out bearing (was smoking out of the shift fork boot)

I decided to go with a Synchrotech gearbox for the 1 year warranty and peace of mind knowing it was assembled correctly. Let me say... FANTASTIC customer service and the gearbox itself was polished enough you could eat off it! Installation took my buddy only 45 min (proper shop) and it's as smooth as butter. Even better with the b&m spherical bearing short shifter I put in too.

I'd recommend these guys to anyone looking to get a new box. Seriously impressed w/out one issue. Oh and best part? .... shipping includes a return bag and box with shipping label to send the core back for the next guy. Just call them up for a pick-up. Cool guys, great experience!

Looks EXACTLY like the photo:
http://shop.synchrotech-transmission.../C9295-425.jpg
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

This isnt the 1st one of these Ive read on Synchrotech.

Some of the best parts in the Honda world!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 8 Sleeper Si  is accepted as part of the communitySleeper Si  is accepted as part of the communitySleeper Si  is accepted as part of the communitySleeper Si  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

got mines from gearspeed
Sleeper Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I've heard good things about them too, when it comes time to do my tranny, I will try to recruit Bone to do it, if he's busy or logistics prevent me from dealing with him, I am definitely going to Syncrotech...was thinking of doing it myself, but the more I read up on it, lol, the more I think it may be a bit out of my league. Glad to hear they are still doing good...

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Good stuff here... I ordered all my carbon synchros from them.... excellent products!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2013, 01:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Noob View Post
I've heard good things about them too, when it comes time to do my tranny, I will try to recruit Bone to do it, if he's busy or logistics prevent me from dealing with him, I am definitely going to Syncrotech...was thinking of doing it myself, but the more I read up on it, lol, the more I think it may be a bit out of my league. Glad to hear they are still doing good...
Think about the shipping price both ways. I get most of my kits from Synchrotech for a reason. Dave and crew can clean the case better than I can and less issue with shipping damage issues. With them and Gearspeed I do not see a reason to ship across the USA to me.

PS: If I make it to Cali, I wanna work at both places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2013, 05:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

^^

Talk about shipping across the country! Synchrotech is in Washington and Im in South Florida. Talk about shipping from the furthest point in america!

Old 05-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 32 Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Cali Noob is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Not that it makes a huge difference to FL, but Syncrotech is in SoCal, I guess that'd be a little closer

Function > Form

RTFM!!!
Cali Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

yup, your right.. i was thinking of SpeedFactory. My bad

Old 05-31-2013, 01:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Synchrotech and Gear Speed are neighbors.

That B1$1 guy gets me stoked anymore.

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 EGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like BoratEGCoupe94 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I also have the carbon synchros. Definitely worth the money. I am amazed how fast I can shift with them. Good purchase my friend!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

The picture of the broken B16 mainshaft that I tagged James @ Synchrotech in, the customer called looking for a tranny, explained what happened to the tranny......

Quote:
Here some funny shit ! The brother that pays for all the shit on the Honda called out to California today and was trying to find a trans while telling the guy on the phone the story of what happened to ours the guy stops him and says " no shit that was your car " it was James from synchro tech He was talking too ! ! Lol
So the brother with money (OB/GYN) ordered a 90-91 B16 tranny with LSD.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in