REview: Injector Nation service. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver
Default REview: Injector Nation service.

Hi! I recently needed to purchase some Injector o-rings for something I am working on. I contact HiProfile in order to purchase them, and to asses Injector Nation's customer service.

I am glad to say that HiProfile is the man and I will be ordering any injectors and supplies I need from him in the future. The o-rings arrived quickly and were very reasonably priced. He is well informed, extremely inquisitive and continually pushing the boundaries and limits of what most people think is possible with inexpensive injectors.

If you order ANYTHING other than Injector Nation injectors, you are a patent, pathetic idiot.

Now if only Mr. HiProfle would get his website on track, you wouldn't have to bandy about PMs and emails to get stuff. That is the jackass' only problem as far as I can see.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Could you tell us more about the injectors? You said that no other injectors should be bought, but why?

I'd like to support fellow members as well and would have more a need of injectors than o-rings.
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

Ask Danz about the injectors.

His prices are very good. I will be reviewing injectors eventually. However, I promote people who have excellent communication, excellent products and he also has beyond reasonable prices. I know several people who have run his injectors and have had nothing but good to say about them.

Basically, you get the same injectors that other companies sell for less money and are matched better.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to JaredKaragen Send a message via AIM to JaredKaragen

i also have to give support to HIProfile.

Ive known him for quite some time through forums, and he approached his injector acquisation and selection processes carefully.

Its been smooth working with him in the past, and I am already slated to swoop up some injectors from him when I install a turbo kit on my DOHC.

*Signup Required*

1995 DelSol Si : B18C1/I/H/E Totalled. Swap is sold. Soon to part out.

Pat: You will be remembered.
JaredKaragen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

So far so good with the injectors. Just did a few thousands KM drive and no issues been running his injectors for about 6000km now on boost and NA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Any pics/videos of flowtesting and/or spray?

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
Any pics/videos of flowtesting and/or spray?
X2

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Buy some and take pics for all to see!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 12:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
92CXyD is hot as a volcano92CXyD is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I've known HiProfile and I order 3 and 4 bar map sensors from him a lot.

Whenever I have questions he has answered them by phone in a timely manner.

BTW his H2B thread on RHMT is very well done.

Quote:
ENMO.

An Emo car would cut its own tires and never get out of the garage.
92CXyD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 24 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I won't have any vids of the bench itself, but I'll try taking vids of the injectors in action at some point. Orders take precedence, then the website, then vids. In the mean time I'll be setting up an ebay store for all the pics & info anyone could want. The website will just point to the ebay pages for a while anyways.
HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

I have injectors and a map sensor from HiProfile. The price was unbeatable, and the parts are fantastic. I really like the injector clip adapters.

My car hates me.

Zer0DazE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 DreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DreaMer

my 800s are great. put 3k miles my one set so far.

DreaMer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Scott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the skyScott53092 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

My car should be on the dyno in the next upcoming weeks with his 800s, friends turbo RSX will be running his 900s, and a friends all motor b series will be running his 370s in a couple of weeks for hsi tune. I've personally seen his flow bench setup and what not (local) and there's a reason I pushed the injectors on my friends to use... can't beat the price and quality.

Follow me on instagram: bumperdumperscott
Scott53092 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

Got a set of 800cc HiProfile myself no problem so far. Best bang for the buck!

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 staticchmbr is learning the way of the Dstaticchmbr is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Bump from the dead, but I want to add a review

I just ordred some 800's. His communication and knowledge was top notch, and had extremely fast shiping. I told all of my friends about it
Old 03-07-2014, 08:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I started my own thread when I first got them, but I got some 1000s from him a few weeks ago and his customer service is great. Answered all my questions, helped me figure out other fuel system stuff and sent me links to what i needed specifically. Thats hard to beat

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 7 gitzer will become famous soon enoughgitzer will become famous soon enoughgitzer will become famous soon enough

Link to his injectors? Are they plug and play?
gitzer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 slow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to allslow4doorek is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Just PM the guy named Hiprofile on the last page and tell him what size you need, and yes they are plug and play, he includes obd1 to whatever your harness is jumper clips.

Quote:
Why would you wanna put pisswater in a new tranny?
[email protected] 1.9 60ft 1750lbs sedan y7/z6 notec head
stock block y7 265k and counting

[email protected] 1.8 60ft 1655lbs sedan y7/z6 head
vtec locked bisi stage 3 same ol block

Rip Pat Primmer.
slow4doorek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 07:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 jee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to alljee-em2 is a name known to all

Bought some injectors off him but haven't used them yet and wont for a while.
But it was refreshing dealing with someone with such good customer service. Questions were all answered in detail, fast shipping, very helpful

Quote:
Most Honda "enthusiasts" seem to possess an IQ barely above the level of legal mental retardation.

Current
2003 Civic "Street Edition"
Mugen Pro2 EF8

jee-em2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 11:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Hiprofile is the man. I bought a 3 bar map sensor from him for a steal a year or so ago, after 3 or 4 months use it decided to stop working. After explaining the issue, he sent a new one out, free of charge and no questions asked.

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in