Gumout TB Cleaner - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2005, 02:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 PEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Gumout TB Cleaner

Well the other day i was cleaning my TB with Gumout TB cleaner so i was half way done with the can and decided to spray some on the area under my distributer that had gunk built up from the oil leaking around the dist....to my surprise it Cleaned it up pretty well took off all the oil stains and dirt....I ended up getting 2 more cans and did the whole engine...the Skunk2 symbol on the intake manifold is friggin shiny as hell like it was brand new ... I say this could be a multi-purpose cleaner...only a few downsides .... $3.75 per can and (I used 3) and it sorta discolored the boot on the Magnecor spark plug wires....and you gotta spray alot on the areas that are extremely dirty/oily so all the crap could flow down and away from the engine....but overall my engine bay is Cleaned except for the garage floor.
PEAK-CRX-SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2005, 07:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

yeah that stuff does work good ......but for the same or around the same price you can get a chemical made by a company called ARDEX ...an auto marine cleaner ...a gallon is like 11.50 and thins out to 2 gallons if mixed 50/50 you may want to try it at a later day ....also works great on wheels....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2005, 07:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 PEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like BoratPEAK-CRX-SI smells like Borat

i'll check if our Marine center here carries that....the another thing i like about the Gumout was no wiping was involved...plus wherever you spray it evaporates with no residue
PEAK-CRX-SI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2005, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

the ARDEX clean youll need a power washer for the best results ...but i does work well with a garden hose

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2005, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

A+ for GUNK CARB CLEANER aswell.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2005, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Yeah that stuff is similar to brake cleaner I think.
Speed_Cult is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2006, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
jdmboi86

try a product called b-12 berryman and put some in ur tank make it run like a champ again
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2006, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

seamfoam ftw!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
decev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThESkAbEaTeR
seamfoam ftw!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=755765
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in