vis 96-98 CARBON TRUNK - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2005, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Default vis 96-98 CARBON TRUNK

I just got mine today and wow, perfection!!!!! Ill have pics of the new and imporved civ soon! latas
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2005, 02:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Mine should be here by the end of the week...so that's so good to hear!

Can't wait to see yours on your car...no wing...yah!!!!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 ekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

sick, i wanna see those pics. where can you get 96-98 carbon fibre hatches?

lots of good shiz you wanna buy now:mikej:

sold my D got a B i drink my own P Update! sold the B now I'm in a Subie dub argh exx. I can go damn near anywhere... fast!!
ekny8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

good shit cant wait to see the pics

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

hell yeah Im changing a lot of civic around, for the best, well you soon see the pics, hell yeah MEL, gotts luv that carbon!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I need pics asap!

where'd you get it from and how much?
steve98ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2005, 11:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

I got it on ebay, "carbon innovations" was the seller, a good guy VIS wholesaler, I got the whole thing for 492.00 shipped, it will go well with my VIS oem hood.....
Old 03-15-2005, 05:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 steve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eaglesteve98ex is fly like an eagle

still no pics? lol
Old 03-15-2005, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

we need pics, god damn it
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2005, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h SQAD
we need pics, god damn it
yeah!! my check is coming in the next day or two and my decision hinges upon your pics
Old 03-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Ok guys done!!!! it took like 3 hrs, to swap everything hinge and all, pretty easy, but its nice to have an extra hand... I even cleaned out the lincense plate light lenses, it couldnt have turned out any better, I love it, its soooo light, u can tell a diff when u em both up Ill have pics, patience!!!!
Old 03-16-2005, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

pics soon or be banned!!

hehe jk
Old 03-16-2005, 04:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

you got it!!
Old 03-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!

00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 00kickercivic

:TTIWWP:

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
00kickercivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2005, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
the hard-parker

Rep Power: 26 Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 honda civic ex coupe
1998 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
2004 subaru impreza wrx wagon
2002 honda accord v6 coupe
Sonny7730 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2005, 03:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Noeladams

Still awaiting on pics!!!!

Noeladams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2005, 07:39 PM   #17 (permalink)

you're killing me man, killing me
Old 03-17-2005, 07:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

pics or instant ban

you better produce some pics by 5pm tomorrow the 18th of march
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2005, 02:14 AM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Rayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3h SQAD
pics or instant ban

you better produce some pics by 5pm tomorrow the 18th of march
WOW!! Better post them pics dude

POST 'EM DAMMIT
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2005, 08:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Come on Paul...I wanna see what I have to look forward too!!!!!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in