Buddy Club Exhaust, Spec D Header & Catalytic Converter - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Buddy Club Exhaust, Spec D Header & Catalytic Converter

Hey guys i have a 1996 honda civic hatchback cx, i just recently just bought spec d headers, spec d catalytic converter and buddy club spec 2 exhaust. Its sounds amazing, its really loud with out the silencer, with it it has a deep sounds to it. The car doesn't sound like a loud rust bucket. If your looking for a great setup go with this one.:lickmahpussy:
NJAMIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

Cool story bro felt like I was there. Vids? Rev and ripper?
1991 Honda Civic Hatchback Si
1998 Honda Civic Sedan EX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

19si91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I tend to buy my exhaust for a performance purpose and whatever sound it makes is what it makes.
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #4 (permalink)

Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....Mediumrarechicken is almost there....

Excellent first post. I know what noise emitting devices I now need thanks.
Mediumrarechicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 05:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

Heres A Video
Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

omg is teh fartness!
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

My old exhaust - No farting here

EDIT: a metal tube is a metal tube no matter what name is on the box.

Last edited by Esotericimage; 05-08-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I had a BC spec II on the CRX for a few days...lol

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-08-2013, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

thats touch i love the way it sounds
Old 05-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

^^

HUH?

Old 05-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

i meant that is tough
Old 05-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
EDIT: a metal tube is a metal tube no matter what name is on the box.

Very, very wrong. Tubing, maybe, but mufflers are black voodoo magic and doing them well takes a lot of experience and smarts. For example, the best sounding exhaust, ever, for nearly any Civic-based vehicle, IMO, are the Thermal R&D units. I am looking forward to hearing mine again soon on my CRX. Sure, they used Magnaflow components, but the black voodoo magic is what makes them sooooooo amazingly good.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Ahh, I didnt say anything about mufflers. My point was all these expensive exhausts on the market. Most of them are crap. piping kits are rather cheap. a 2.5" tube is just what it is.

I use magnaflow and they used to be good. Now they are starting to rust as they are using cheaper metals mixed in. You used to be able to put a magnet to it w/o any attraction. Now the magnet sticks on them. No Bueno.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in