Civic CRX Carbon Fiber Trunk Hatch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2005, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Civic CRX Carbon Fiber Trunk Hatch

this is bad a*s but its money$$
Civic CRX Carbon Fiber Trunk Hatch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=36475
crxchicago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2005, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 icarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

eh...
There's really no weight reduction with it and there's not enough carbon to look at to justify spending $600 shipped!
icarusdown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2005, 07:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sprayin95Hatch

i second that. now if u put plexi glass in there instead of the heavy ass glass i think you would see alot of wright difference.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2005, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I just order one for my 96 ex, only 492 shipped!!!! hotness!!!! I cant wait!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2005, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 icarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatnessicarusdown is approaching greatness

for coupes and hatches I see it might be worth it cause there's a lot more exposed sexy carbon fiber. but on a crx = pointless.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

definately not worth 600 shipped, it would look dope, but too expensive, and not functional enough to justify the price

maybe one day when im constantly ballin ill get one, but hell if i was like that id get the whole damn body custom carbon fiber!!!
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

ive been looking into that too but i wonder how good the quality is, because i definatley want something that will last
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2005, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

carbon fiber is strong (duh) but I would worry having the stock glass in that thing. I would want lexan so it doesn't have to support nearly as much weight.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Rayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyHabitzCRX
ive been looking into that too but i wonder how good the quality is, because i definatley want something that will last

The VIS carbon fiber pieces I've had, all have irregular fitment. Poor finish, clear spots, white spots. . .

If you ever pick something like this up, GO SEIBON. They are awesome. Great fitment. All of their products, that I've bought, Awesome.
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2005, 01:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Tibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

id get fenders before a hatch for crx
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2005, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!

from my experience VIS have been one of the best, sucks for hearing that!!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
bspeed

I would drop loot on fenders and a hood way before a hatch... get a spare hatch from a junkyard and swap the glass for lexan just fro track days.
Old 03-13-2005, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 Lule will become famous soon enoughLule will become famous soon enoughLule will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

The carbon hatch is too rich for my blood, too.

I believe Exospeed has fiberglass hatches available, however, I have yet to see one installed. They were to have one on their CRX, but the project was never finished.

I must do something soon, as mine is rusting.
Lule is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2005, 05:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

My VIS trunk comes on tuesday!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!
Old 03-13-2005, 05:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
cshady911

chaching to expensive for my taste.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:02 PM   #16 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

We just got a Trunk from Vis @ my shop the other day for a EVO 8 and it was tight! All the hoods we order for people all turn out to be good fitment and quality! They get my thumbs up for quality and fitment!
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2005, 07:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Rayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to allRayden is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berettagtz117
We just got a Trunk from Vis @ my shop the other day for a EVO 8 and it was tight! All the hoods we order for people all turn out to be good fitment and quality! They get my thumbs up for quality and fitment!

Glad to hear that. . .Hopefully my experience with them was just my bad luck or something. I'd like to see a pic of that Evo with the cf trunk.
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2005, 08:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

carbon hatch/trunk=hotness but also =$$$$$

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2006, 03:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

had VIS fenders fit like @#%$! sent them back the retailer didn't even want them! went unclaimed and were returned to me, and they still gave me my money back from them...something to think about!
1991rex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2006, 03:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG Chris Send a message via Yahoo to BiG Chris
Default Old Thread I Know

so i was just lookin through since im fairly new and i saw this and i thght i should put up the pics.

GEE-YOU-KNIT
BiG Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in