Fuel Tuck'd - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Smile Fuel Tuck'd

I just want to share my experience with this company. Honestly I will be a returning customer to this company and will recommend them to anyone. The owner was VERY VERY helpful and also very nice. Any questions that I had with my setup, he was more than willing to help and answered every single question I had. I went with their V2 Fuel Filter Tucked Kit plus. The reason why I said plus is because I had told him that I would be mounting my Aeromotive FPR on the firewall and he was more than willing to put together a kit for me to make that work. I have not been able to install my kit yet as I am still waiting on my fuel rail to get here plus for the weather to clear up a little bit and I have to get a couple misc. pieces but everything looks awesome and feels great.

Pictures are the best I can do. My phone sucks

Last edited by NaveLB; 03-18-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Added pictures
NaveLB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 01:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

Y you no have pics?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Default Fuel Tuck'd

^^^ agreed pics would be nice

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
95civicexjdm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hoove View Post
Y you no have pics?
Pictures will be up real soon. Just a second.

Pictures are up in the first post

Last edited by eddcartes; 03-29-2013 at 01:14 PM.
NaveLB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaveLB View Post
Pictures are up in the first post
Great! Can't wait to see it installed! Nice looking kit!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hoove View Post
Great! Can't wait to see it installed! Nice looking kit!
Thank you. I am absolutely ecstatic about it. As soon as I do the install, the pictures will be up.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 gzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enoughgzes will become famous soon enough

Should look great. Have no idea how its gonna look but bet it will look great
gzes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

what's the name of the shop? lol

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 JWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enoughJWilli8200 will become famous soon enough

/\ /\ agree whats the name of the shop/company? and how much that cost you?
JWilli8200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2013, 05:57 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
what's the name of the shop? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWilli8200 View Post
/\ /\ agree whats the name of the shop/company? and how much that cost you?
It was $205 shipped to my door and the name of the company is Fuel Tuck'd. Here is their URL: Fuel Tuck'd — Home
Old 03-29-2013, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Things that should be noted about this product:

-It uses a compression fitting and a ferrule to mount to the hard-line coming out of the firewall. You will need a mini tubing cutter and possibly a hacksaw to cut the flare off the end of your OEM hard line to slip the ferrule over it.

-If you're using a OEM fuel rail, you will have to use vise grips to remove the pipe fitting that is threaded into the OEM fuel rail. The female threads inside the fuel rail may strip (mine did) when the fitting is on it's way out.

-You're married to this kit once you install. There is no converting back to stock because the hard line is cut and you've ruined your OEM fuel rail fitting by using vise grips to get it off.

With that being said, kit seems to be of good quality.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer

Last edited by Paterico; 03-30-2013 at 07:38 AM.
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by preludepatrick View Post

-It uses a compression fitting and a ferrule to mount to the hard-line coming out of the firewall. You will need a mini tubing cutter and possibly a hacksaw to cut the flare off the end of your OEM hard line to slip the ferrule over it.

-You're married to this kit once you install. There is no converting back to stock because the hard line is cut and you've ruined your OEM fuel rail fitting by using vise grips to get it off.

heres what the fitting looks like..

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2013, 02:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

I highly dislike compression fittings in nearly every application. They are prone to overtightening and leaking. This is less common on steel lines, but, on older steel lines, this a real risk that I would not advise anyone to take.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pew Pew!

Rep Power: 23 Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sammo115 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sammo115

I to is not a fan of compression fittings neither, they leaked when I had to do my fuel return line. Did a -6an to oem hardline.

I went and did something else. I followed this.

Sammo115 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

damnit now I'm hesitant to pull the trigger and cut the flare off :/

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 04-08-2013, 11:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Quote:

-If you're using a OEM fuel rail, you will have to use vise grips to remove the pipe fitting that is threaded into the OEM fuel rail. The female threads inside the fuel rail may strip (mine did) when the fitting is on it's way out.

Regarding the fuel rail fitting, there are smarter ways to get it off. There's a hole right across it. Just use something like a skewer and remove it and keep it usable for the future.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 04:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

I had zero problems with my setup. Do it right and it won't leak at all. Looks like a good quality kit. Wheres the install pics?

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
Regarding the fuel rail fitting, there are smarter ways to get it off. There's a hole right across it. Just use something like a skewer and remove it and keep it usable for the future.
Not on a A6 rail

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Such a sexy kit. I love it! Got my wheels turning about it. Thanks for that link as well!

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2013, 12:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Quote:
Not on a A6 rail
So what about the double nut trick?

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in