Blox 4bolt to 2.5vband - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Crossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Blox 4bolt to 2.5vband

OBX Conversion Adaptor T3 to 2 5" V Band | eBay

I have been looking for one of these for months, I had a home made 4 bolt to 2.5 vband but could no longer use it when I went to the topmount. It is known that the OBX and the world durability cannot legally be in the same sentence.

That does not change with this adapter either, I decided to buy it because it was the only one I could find. I got it, looks good, and it installed easily no problems etc etc. Only problem is that It is complete garbage, it has 700 miles and it is falling apart. Rusting right through and its almost looks like its warping. The vband clamp is pretty good but the adapter itself just doesn't hold up to regular driving. The homemade that I made with another vband kit i bought from ebay, that was put together with bugger welds using the wrong type of welder, was on there for 5000 miles until I went top mount.

Obx is lower quality than no name chinese stuff it seams.

This is the disclaimer at the bottom

Some of the products may not be suitable for regular driving conditions. OBX product does not carry DOT, SAE or CARB approval.

If you need a 4 bolt to 2.5 vband, buy a 4 bolt flange and vband kit and make your own. Just avoid this

Sorry typed in the title wrong, its a obx not blox

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Crossinteg; 12-09-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Crossinteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Dopeem1 is learning the way of the DDopeem1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I don't wanna sound rude but I have personally seen ssac parts last longer than obx lol... The link looks like A solid part though... But it really comes down to you get what ya pay for... Sorry to hear it was junk...

Looks like gsp makes a couple to... I've heard that there stuff isn't quite bad.. But that's jut hearsay...

http://godspeedproject.com/TURBO_ACCESSORIES

They have 2.5 and 3" to...

94 Gsr- stolen
94 ex coupe- parted
00 em1- pride and joy, totaled and parted
97 Gsr built then parted
89 Crx si- long gone...

Last edited by Dopeem1; 12-09-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Dopeem1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 02:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Crossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunnaCrossinteg is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

The problem is I need a 4 bolt to a 2.5 vband, obx was the only one I could find that makes one. I know about obx quality but decided to try it anyway, my views didn't change in regards to that place.

Crossinteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 ShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the communityShakeThisEf  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Go-autoworks has them

GO-AUTOWORKS V Band turbo adaptor assemblies
ShakeThisEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in