neptune :) :) :) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic
Default neptune :) :) :)

I must say I LOVE NEPTUNE

from the support from jr anytime i have any problems to it just being a bad fricken ass program

tune a sohc vtec turbo today, was previously tuned on neptune by another shop, i created a whole new calibration to start off with since i didnt like the way the old tune looked...

set the injectors set the injector battery offset, set the boost table scaler amount of fuel enrichment and how many degrees to pull per psi set up some stuff in the parameters window, turned the key on and the damn car started and idled at 15.3 afr right off the damn bat

never had a map run that good off creating a brand new map for the car as i usually do with every car i tune crome ive always had to adjust the offset, even with ectune i had to adjust something

anyways NEPTUNE FTMFW i love being a dealer/tuner for neptune

thankyou jr for everything expecially this morning when i couldnt figure out why my computer wouldnt register my license lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 dj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Awesome

dj211855 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 b16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I agree mine works/runs my car great!!
b16racereg6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 d16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Nice I haven't hooked up mine on my car as yet.

I'm truly loosing faith in the intelligence of honda owners everywhere.
My Build-->>
d16auto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012, 08:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 b16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to allb16racereg6 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by d16auto View Post
Nice I haven't hooked up mine on my car as yet.
You will love it. The support is awesome also!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I love the program and HIGHLY encourage anyone self-tuning to use it.
TheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 EF_hatch is learning the way of the DEF_hatch is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

it makes things easier
EF_hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 d16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaster View Post
I love the program and HIGHLY encourage anyone self-tuning to use it.
Which is the reason i bought it

I'm truly loosing faith in the intelligence of honda owners everywhere.
My Build-->>
d16auto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

It beats burning chips that cost money. I have a USB cord coming out of my center console, I just plug in the laptop and click upload and I'm done. Not to mention features and support kicks ASS. (In a good way)
TheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
gonzo

hi friend
your neptune work is amazing..it looks fantastic...i havent put it up in my car but i think its gonna be fun to put it up...it surely will make things convenient..
MajdySeif is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 07:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....90dirtydsi It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Do you need a Demon to use Neptune or can you use it with ostrich?

RIP
90dirtydsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

if you are a neptune dealer you can use an ostrich... if you are a neptune user who uses it only for his personal car, as far as i know its still only demon support

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic View Post
if you are a neptune dealer you can use an ostrich... if you are a neptune user who uses it only for his personal car, as far as i know its still only demon support
For Now, i was reading some place he is coming out with a Ostrich version very soon.... Il dig it up and post a link.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 redline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to allredline7500 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

i was the one that posted it this is the last info i saw about it
redline7500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #15 (permalink)

oh yea im sorry, i meant to say hes developing the software to work with the ostrich for the end user my bad

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-26-2013, 11:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

After a year of having mine I still have yet to use it:/ But thats also because I received it 2 days after i blew my intergra motor. Now just waiting to get the EJ2 up and running, but loved using this on a few of my friends cars.
'94 DC4 - Wreckers
strykr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in