Mini me D15 , Oil and plugs - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Mini me D15 , Oil and plugs

Just changed my oil with the pennzoil ultra , K&N oil filter , curious on thoughts of my selection , and also the best ( performance wise ) plugs to run , i always run 93 or better octane
Waffle86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

whats your build consist of? and why are you running 93 octane?
Quote:
I want your whale penis
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Y8 head , d15b7 block oem pistons , full exhaust and intake , p28 chipped ecu , adjustable timing gear , rebuilt at 111,000 , has roughly 140,000 right now , just for performance reasons

Old 07-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

so what exactly are you reviewing here?
Old 07-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

im asking for a review on plugs , an oil choices , and curious if anyone has used the pennzoil ultra before
Old 07-24-2012, 06:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle86 View Post
im asking for a review on plugs , an oil choices , and curious if anyone has used the pennzoil ultra before
Easy mistake. This sub-forum is for people to make reviews about vendors, parts and other things. Not ask for them. The white search bar in the top right can help you find the information you're looking for. Try a bunch of different keywords and such till you find what you need. If you don't go ahead and find the sub-forum you think would be most appropriate for your question and post there.

Guys on here can be real asshats sometimes (due to the large volume of people asking questions that are anywhere from incomprehensible to questions that have been answered hundreds of times) so don't take it personal if they start ragging on you. Just let them be jerks and skim their posts for the relevant suggestions they may have.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

pennzoil = Shit never would I ever use this shit in my car or anyone's car I have seen first hand the wax like build up it leaves in the motor and I have heard many horror stories about it stay away from it run mobile or royal purple as far as plugs go NGK.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

if you're asking then it should be in general tech.

Or just plain in the noob section since everybody don't know where goes what...

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2012, 06:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by moff3tt View Post
Easy mistake. This sub-forum is for people to make reviews about vendors, parts and other things. Not ask for them. The white search bar in the top right can help you find the information you're looking for. Try a bunch of different keywords and such till you find what you need. If you don't go ahead and find the sub-forum you think would be most appropriate for your question and post there.

Guys on here can be real asshats sometimes (due to the large volume of people asking questions that are anywhere from incomprehensible to questions that have been answered hundreds of times) so don't take it personal if they start ragging on you. Just let them be jerks and skim their posts for the relevant suggestions they may have.
yea i see people are quick to pull the trigger here , understandable if ive been here awhile an knew the site inside out i might get a little annoyed too , thanks for the advice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in