Skank2 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Skank2

hey guys, so my skank2 60mm megapower (bwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) full catback took a shit on me yesterday and started making this high pitched ebay cheap ass bottle rocket rattle. i went to my personal mechanic and he said he had no clue and to talk to the shop i got it from (Swap Shop racing). so today i went over there and was told to it was probably the heat shield or the hangers are loose and to just mess with it at home as the dude was busy with 2 k-swaps. so i said fuck it ok lets mess with it. i did and to no avail still ebay highpitch rice rattle. i got fed up and went to a local muffler shop were the old guy that runs the place tells me that the baffle? (idk wtf tht is other than its inside the canister) is rusted to shit and thats what i get for buying cheap china made shit. needless to say i was in shock and kinda pissed off knowing my 500 buck exhaust rusted in 4 months of everyday use.

i called skank2 rite after that and got an answering machine for customer service and left a detailed message as to why it did that and what course of action to take as i support the company and want my quality product to be back on the car. no response so i tried 5 more times throughout the day. and phone call hasnt been returned. also, i posted a post on their FB wall asking if someone cud get back to me regarding the product and a solution, if any, can be found. 10 minutes later, i see they deleted the post due to the fact that it disappeared from their wall and my timeline shit. crappy customer service? i think yes. a 500+ dollar exhaust rusting from the inside? yup.

i now have to backtrack and go through the original shop as they are licensed to sell their products to found out wtf to do.
alas, im on the anti-skank2 wagon
aqua_chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Sorry to hear about your bum luck. I recently had similar problems with bad QC from edlebrock.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Shitty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD
Magic Johnson fucked bitches for years and thought he was a champ....
kingyeddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliLegal View Post
Sorry to hear about your bum luck. I recently had similar problems with bad QC from edlebrock.
i mean i paid the money to get a quality product that doesnt screw me over 3 months from now u no?
Old 05-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingyeddi View Post
Shitty
tell me about it bro lol now i gotta find away to make things rite
Old 05-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 Boostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebody

Best way to get results is to show up in person, emails/phone calls get ignored. Someone staring you in the face does not.

Skunk2
2050 5th Street
Norco, CA 92860
Tel: 951.808.9888
Boostincx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostincx View Post
Best way to get results is to show up in person, emails/phone calls get ignored. Someone staring you in the face does not.

Skunk2
2050 5th Street
Norco, CA 92860
Tel: 951.808.9888
only thing wud be getting down there/finding time being a full time student with a part time job
Old 05-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle4D2Envy is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to 4D2Envy

Send them a link to this thread lol.

"My Car Isn't Leaking Oil, It's Sweating Horsepower!"
4D2Envy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4D2Envy View Post
Send them a link to this thread lol.
they gon put a bounty on my ass
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_chicken View Post
i mean i paid the money to get a quality product that doesnt screw me over 3 months from now u no?
Its BS agreed. Prolly out sourcing just like everyone else. Trying to lower overhead and make an extra buck.

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_chicken View Post
they gon put a bounty on my ass
lol
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 07:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Contact Joe at Group-A Motorsports via email. You will get a response.
d-serious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Careful, Junk2 might put a bounty on you and then sue you.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3056306

http://www.superiorvalvemotion.com/m...%20Stoufis.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Careful, Junk2 might put a bounty on you and then sue you.

Skunk2 v. K20A.org - Honda-Tech

http://www.superiorvalvemotion.com/m...%20Stoufis.pdf
DOUBLE EDIT: Read the whole thing, I think the suit was a result of some constant harassment. The defendants seemed to be pretty out-of-line.

Last edited by d-serious; 05-16-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-serious View Post
EDIT: Oh wow, just read the complaint. They are suing the forum owner for that posts of a user? Good fucking luck with that, I would counter-sue them into oblivion.
So, if they win the suit does that mean their products are made in the USA?

Seriously though sucks to hear your exhaust has crapped out on you. Maybe you can find another higher quality resonator and have it installed into your current exhaust.

Last edited by moff3tt; 05-16-2012 at 10:27 AM.
moff3tt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moff3tt View Post
So, if they with the suit does that mean their products are made in the USA?
I really give no fucks about country of origin. Quality products can be made abroad. How the company deals with shit when it breaks, longevity, and tradeoff to price is what matters most to me.

Quote:
Seriously though sucks to hear your exhaust has crapped out on you. Maybe you can find another higher quality resonator and have it installed into your current exhaust.
Do this.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

i did try to contact joe and actually left a massage for him as he didnt answer. they did send me a fb message saying that someone will be calling me today to discuss the problem. the muffler shop i went said the exhaust is NOT salvagable. he told me the only way to fit was to cut it open gut it, and weld another baffle resonator if im correct. he said it wud, however, cost me outta my pocket to weld cut etc. or pawn it off on some nub lol but im not that kinda guy
Old 05-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

You would think a company like that would at least call back or something...that's pretty f'd up of them sorry to hear that
jdmthaiguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

well i got a hold of joe and told him the predicament im in. i cut the muffler off the piping and slapped the stock muffler/tip back on due to the horrible rice rocket sound istated bfore. was suprised at the level of concern (whether genuine or becus ther product fucked up). i now need pictures of exhaust contact info etc and reciept from the shop. my concern now is the time frame and how they mite take care of the issue. im afraid of them saying oh well ur out of luck we cant do anything and it taking weeks and or months. but ill stay optimistic
Old 05-16-2012, 03:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

So let me get this striaght?

Junk2 sells guy a defective exhaust...

...Junk2 denies any and all resolution via phone/email/ect..

...link bomb Junk2's fb=lawsuit? Booo! weksos
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in