Buying from ebay - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to freeclowns
Default Buying from ebay

So I have been needing a integra center console for my car with armrest.. Well on the 3rd I got one on ebay for 94.00 shipped. Well now it is the 14th and the tracking number looks to be fack. I am going to be moving in the next two weeks and getting sick of playing the waiting game..

How much longer would you give this guy before you ask for you money back? I mean it's sad I can buy a ep3 sir cluster from the same place in canada and get it before this guy can even ship my item..
freeclowns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 d16y8guy is learning the way of the Dd16y8guy is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

contact him.. asking whats going on with your item,
d16y8guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

ya, tell him to get his shit together asap. it doesnt take 2 weeks to ship something. the person should buy it and it should then be shipped within 2-3 business days. then even cross country snail mail takes like 5-6 days.

crx hf racecar build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Rep Power: 20 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Whats the tracking number? sometimes they enter it wrong or it's missing one number.
But some also will give you a bogus one.

I sell stuff all the time so I can spot a fake number.

maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick75 View Post
Whats the tracking number? sometimes they enter it wrong or it's missing one number.
But some also will give you a bogus one.

I sell stuff all the time so I can spot a fake number.

I know what you mean.. This is what I get when I put the tracking number in

Tracking # Date / Time ↓ Description Service Type
CX469285025CA N/A
We could not find this Tracking Number in our system.

This is what I sent him last night.

Hey I check your tracking number today and it is come back as

Tracking # Date / Time ↓ Description Service Type
CX469285025CA N/A
We could not find this Tracking Number in our system.

What is going on with this item? It has been 11 days from the day I paid for the item. I am moving in two weeks and I need to know what the hold up is on this item.. I have other items I have paid for in canada last week and they will make it to me before your item item will..

So I can please get a update on this

He answered back with I am sorry I will ship it tomorrow, but I was told it shipped last week..
Old 05-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

ya, people can be really shitty like that. just hope he actually does ship them.

crx hf racecar build:

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocramer View Post
ya, people can be really shitty like that. just hope he actually does ship them.

I know what you mean.. I hate when people do buy it now and then it takes 3-4 days to pay for it..Also I got a message back from the guy to today

"i shipped it yesterday,i droped it off at a corner store postoffice it doesnt get scaned till they pic it up ,i also gave you some extras for the delay carbon fibre ashtray,and carbon vents with sunroof switch your gonna like them the console is also mint which you will like"

So if he really did ship the item today it was worth the wait lol...
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 d16v8killer is learning the way of the Dd16v8killer is learning the way of the D

post pics of extras, and let us know when you get it.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by d16v8killer View Post
post pics of extras, and let us know when you get it.

You dang right I will.. I have no need for the itr vent, but may keep the itr ashtray. I have a rs vent coming from Canada that we are going to mod a civic power mirror switch into..
Old 05-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

so here is the update..

The console came in today and here are the pictures like asked for...

Old 05-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

He did live up to his word then. Good news!

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Give him a good review for including extras. I've been buying stuff on ebay since I was 16 (using money orders) I've had that happen more than once but never got screwed. I consider free extras as a sign general concern for the delay.

And if he's foreign (non-USA and I absolutely mean no offense to anyone outside of the USA) but sometimes there is that language barrier that transfers over to reading and writing emails correctly. I have a shit-ton of seller messages with HORRIBLE grammar. It wouldn't surprise me if he entered the tracking number incorrectly.

I'm glad you got your stuff though. Those cf pieces look nice! Not my style but still very nice. I hope they fit.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocramer View Post
i had this experenc when ordering my hondata gaket i ordered it when i pull the motor didnt get it till it was in and i got a sohc instead of a zc.
its great he did that man looks better then my console.
Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"

Last edited by ForeverDeath; 05-25-2012 at 11:40 AM.
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
He did live up to his word then. Good news!

Yes he did.. Also I installed in and I am going to post pictures in my other thread.I have the vent sold and I think the ashtray sold also..I got a rs vent for the car and we are going to mod it so the power mirror switch will sit inside it.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 Faztec1 will become famous soon enoughFaztec1 will become famous soon enoughFaztec1 will become famous soon enough

Nice that you got free stuff for the delay. Congrats.
Faztec1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faztec View Post
Nice that you got free stuff for the delay. Congrats.

I know right... I did not even ask or get rude with the guy. he just offered it up and said he was very sorry.. I mean It's cool I got it for free and I am just happy It did show up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in