I am done with Bisi and Bisimoto products. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » D-series Knowledge Factory » Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Exclamation I am done with Bisi and Bisimoto products.

Please, Its long but its worth the read.

Ok, i want to say i am in no way trying to bash Bisi or Bisimoto Company/Products in any shape or forms. I am only here to show you what has transpired between Bisi and myself on a matter of the poor assembly of a V2 header for a D16 engine. While he did replace my original header, it actually came back with worst welds and it had a jet coat, like hiding the bad craftsmanship. so here's are all the corresponding i had with him. while i have nothing to hide and i did not bash him. i just want everyone one to see how professional i tried to to be and correct this matter without any bad press over forums first before i spoke with him. so here are all the emails, you decide whats right or wrong.

Subject: RE: welds issues and concerns
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:14:42 -0400

Hi janet:

After extensive research, I was able to track down the history of the header you purchased second hand*.
yes it is second hand and yet it has never been installed or used. i think the right term should be second owner of a never been used, shelved new Bisimoto header. If i'm correct when you build a header and then you place it on the shelf in the back of the shop for how ever long, when a customer calls up and he says i need a header do you say hey i have a used header? oh no, it automatic stated it's new cause it's never been used, so how does that change from leaving you business or better yet to any of your online vendors?

* second hand: acquired after being used by another : not new.
so again it seems Bisimoto sell secondhand headers? or do your vendors sell second hand headers?

The header was part of our "D-Series Co-Sponsorship Special" which took place about a year ago. The buyer(s) paid a small fraction of the cost while we invested the other fraction in order to help and support our D-Series Community.
so you're saying because it was a fraction of the price, Bisi was known and willing to sell to "our D-Series Community" customer a header that was going to crack. " because it was a group buy, you're saying ,"lets hurry building these headers poorly just so we can make our money and if they crack or break, we will say it was poor installation?" am i correct here?

In return, the buyers were bound to a contract in which I can not disclose.
really i went back to every thread that has been made on D-series.org, onecamonly.com and honda-tech.com it does not say anything about a bound contract and i even asked Nick about a contract or if he sign one he said no.

Nick stated:" I was supposed to send in a picture of my car with the header installed to get in on the group buy pricing, but i do not remember signing a bind contract. if that was part of the deal, then they dropped the ball on that part of the deal. i never received one." i also have every email exchange between Nick and Randall. i

Furthermore, the great thing about our Engineering Firm is that we are constantly re-vamping our products. Since then, all Bisimoto units are inert gas purged and double beaded, and hence no issues exist with fracturing.
So again you knew this was a problem and instead of making a recall on your headers, you were willing to let these bad header be circulating within the "D-Series Co-Sponsorship Special"? the same community that help build your business and put a little of quick money in to pay the bills? the same community that looks highly at your company?

Lastly, since you are such an avid enthusiast, please advise, how I may further assist you in reaching your performance goals.
so lastly you are saying "hey since you're not the original buyer, and while it has not been installed and it also has bad welds that will break and we knew about it. sorry dude, your lost not ours cause we received our money. but look on the bright side, you have a awesome nice looking paper weight header that can hold you garage door open." so hey remo: " why don't you gives us a call back and we will build you another "Bisimoto D Header"for twice the money, and who cares how hard you worked to save that money and how long it took for you to obtain that piece of Bisimoto header heaven"

so on a final note: did i miss read your email or did i hit the nail on the head? also as there's a typo on my price i paid. sorry i have fat fingers it was $XXX not $XXX, i'm not trying to gouge anyone it was a simple typo mistake.

i look forward to receiving a well thought and cohesive response.

remo

Subject: welds issues and concerns
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 12:29:20 -0400

Good afternoon Bisi.

i'm writing to you about a header i bought second hand from the person that bought if from you. while it has never been install the only difference is the owners and i have several concerns with the header. first and foremost are the welds because i am a welder i know that all of these welds inside have porosity and i have included two pictures to prove. why is this a concern? well simple i paid $XXX with shipping included. now i understand you make these headers at a reasonable price so we can afford it and you have massive amount of R&D, but it still doesn't explain the poor quality in craftsmanship.

I've included two pictures of my welds on a 2.5" stainless steel pipe and what the welds should look like inside when welding stainless steel. the reason is i'm writing is cause i will not be able to use your header for the simple fact it's not about if the weld will break but more of when. while over the years I've heard of welds on your breaking and I've always heard the same thing it was cause of improper installment. so in turn i own a $725 paper weight. i own a V1 and while i fixed several cracks on it it was not cause of poor install but of normal stress and it was were the primary and collector met where you couldn't wrap the weld around the pipe completely.

i want to first explain i don't want my money back. while the QC was poor on this header my question how can we fix this problem. for me or future customers.

thank you

Antonio "remo" Valdes'

P.S. while at times i have not been happy with several products, i am still a true Bisi fan cause without you, alot of things i the Honda community would have never be possible

remo

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:47 AM
To: 'remo valdes'
Cc: hedi kim
Subject: welds issues and concerns

Greetings Remo,
Thanks for the correspondence. I have been indisposed of, with projects, and as an example, I just came back home, and it is 12:43am. Nonetheless, on my flight I had a discussion with my VP of marketing, as your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and she may have a good opportunity for you. Hedi K, will reach out to you in the next 24 hours. Thanks, and I hope all is well.

Sincerely,
'Bisi Ezerioha

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:38:29 -0700

Greetings Remo,
Please kindly remit your telephone number and the best time to reach out to you.

Thank you for your interest in Bisimoto Engineering’s Technology.

Sincerely,
Hedi K

To: [email protected]

i have no problem submitting my phone number, but i would kindly prefer to speak via email so i can have a record of our discussing so there is not misconception or misinformation on how we can fix this problem. the simple fact is i have all the emails between randy and nick and now Janet states there was a contract which there never was. so how am i to trust that while we talk on the phone anything that will be discussed will not to be twisted as some breach of contract that we "suppose to have" which never exists, the same way it never existed between randy and nick? there need to be some sort of transparency between our communication so i don't end with the short end of the stick as i keep being told.

remo

Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:48:14 -0700

Greetings again Remo,
I am an avid enthusiast just like yourself. I just thought that it would be somewhat “impersonal” to chat back and forth with you via email correspondence, Once again, I am just trying to reach out to you in a polite non-malicious way to see what I can personally do to help you out. Let me know what you would like to do.

Sincerely,
Hedi K

Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:42:41 -0700

Hi Remo,
It was a pleasure speaking to you today. I’m glad that we were able to hash things out. I look forward to seeing your posts and most importantly getting to know you a bit better. We have your best interest at heart. I am enthusiast just like you, and human just like you! It’s okay to have a bad day or two. I know circumstances aren’t always the best at times and we completely understand. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Please make sure you send me your header and I will send you your header spec sheet as well. Have a great weekend! J

Sincerely,
Hedi K

hi Hedi

i just received email telling me that the header was delivered. i was wondering if you can confirmed this, also i have yet to received a spec sheet for my new header.

thanks you

remo

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:44:13 -0700

Hi Remo,
Just checked! Your OLD header is in... Boy, do I have some "tricks" up my sleeve...
You will be my best friend once I'm done with you! lol
Here is the header spec sheet as promised...ttyl
P.S.
Please also note what mounts you're running. Thanks!

Kindest Regards,

Sincerely,
Hedi K

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)

Last edited by remoer; 04-01-2012 at 11:39 AM.
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Hi Hedi i was wondering if you had any updates?

remo

Hi Remo,
I am out of town and return next week. I will give you an update asap upon my return.
I am glad you're back!

Best Regards,

-Hedi

and now the headache gets pass on to the third person

Greetings Remo,

Thank you for your interest in Bisimoto Engineering's Technology. I have been assigned to assist you. Kindly complete and email or fax the attached document so we can begin production on your custom header. Please advise, if you need assistance with filling out the form.

Have a great day!

Best,
Janet Ruvalcaba

Date: Sun, January 22, 2012 8:17 am
To: <[email protected]>

hi janet

i've attached a pdf of my spec list

thank you

remo

Subject: RE: Bisimoto Engineering:Header Spec Sheet
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:27:56 -0700

Remo,

Thank you, information received.

We look forward to assisting you with your performance goals.

Have a great day!

Best,
Janet Ruvalcaba

DATE:Monday, February 13, 2012

hi janet i was wondering if you had any updates on the header

thank you

remo

Old 04-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

And finally, it's back to Bisi.

Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:43 PM

Good Evening Bisi.

I am writing to thank you for replacing my header due to the bad welds. While i am grateful, I am also disappointed. I have not written anything on any of the forums and only spoke to Don on onecamonly about this problem, asking him for his advice. While you have stated on the forums that your company has change the process of the welding methods, in truth it has gotten worst. please understand I work for a living welding on a Nuclear Power Plant South Carolina, every weld I do is x-rayed. While the process is very expensive to do on the level of these header never the less when you weld for a living you know a good weld from a bad weld. the welds that were made on this replacement header are even worst than the latter header. you can see fish eye on almost every weld; here is what a fish eye mean FAQ: What is a 'fish-eye' and how does it develop? ). i will like to add by jet coating the header to hide the welds, is only adding insult to injury. the welds inside of the headers are all sugar due to no back purge and knots for adding way to much filler wire' these welds on this header will crack/leak or both in matter time. if you need to understand why, look on this link on reason to purge( http://www.gowelding.com/met/purging.pdf). please understand Bisi i am not here to bad talk you or your company or any type of bad press. I am only hoping as a business man you understand that as a hard working customer why i would be upset about the quality of your product. I only wish we can resolve this quietly. I want you to understand, regardless of the problems I still stand behind your product.

thank you

remo

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:15:23 -0800

Greetings Remo,
Thank you for your correspondence, and your insight. I am always challenged with the ability to provide great products at a price that the average honda enthusiast can afford. I provide d-series headers at a financial loss to give back to the community, of course this being a poor business practice, but shows my dedication to the platform. The design is superb, and provides more power than any d-series unit on the planet. The materials had to be purchased in bulk, and saving passed on to you, and other d-series enthusiasts.
You were not satisfied with the quality of the initial unit (understandable, as we had failures in our quest for bead aesthetics), and I had a new one made for you with stronger beads, in the same manner, design and welding as my own personal projects….from my insight to the wagon, and finally the new 2012 civic.
In addition, to appease you for the inconvenience, for free of charge we offered you a ceramic barrier coating, a $150 power adder…but to my chagrin you perceived that as a deceitful mask. I am appalled, as that is so far from the truth.
I completely understand as your welding techniques may be superior, as an analogy comes to mind: a talented high end automotive painter can do a better job than the factory paint job on an Acura NSX….but it does not mean that the car is crap.
I can have Burns stainless make you a header to the bead specifications that you desire, and their quote to us is $2450, using the Bisimoto design and their stainless materials, as we have done this for a few CORR off-road vehicles, and clients in the Emirates. Let me know if this is something that you find appealing, and we can explore this with you.
I appreciate you standing by our products, as it takes dedication and hard work, and every day we have something exciting happen at Bisimoto. Thanks, and my greetings to Don when next you speak to him.

Sincerely,
'Bisi Ezerioha

Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello Bisi:

I would like to say thank you for answering me back so quickly. I am a little confuse in why are you being condescending in the sense of trying me feel so inferior to your knowledge in this matter. Let me please state that I am in no way attacking you Mr Ezerioha, your company, the hard work you've done to bring us these great headers at a very low price. I am not question the quality of the products material and so forth, but what i am questioning is the quality of the welders assembling your product. As a business man you can understand you can have the best employees working for you producing high quality product, but when that employee doesn't come to work for several days then it's counter productive cause no product is being produce. So what i am trying to state, you can have very high quality materials and if the welds are bad no matter how much power they can produce the reliability of the headers goes way down. We can say that alot of your customers are in no way sponsored so if the welds breaks they can get another one with no headache. you know you can go over hundreds of forums which reports of your welds breaking and you won't replace. now lets look into this from a different stand point:

your web page states this about the header specs: True 304 grade stainless steel Custom design profiles to suit your engine

Minimum Mechanical Properties Required by ASTM A240 & ASME SA-240

Stainless Steel exhaust tube/pipe

0.2% Offset Yield Strength, psi: 30,000psi
Ultimate Tensile Strength, psi: 75,000 psi

Filler wire (Alloy ER 308L is ideal for welding Types 304/304L, 321 and 347)

0.2% Offset Yield Strength, psi: 58,000psi
Ultimate Tensile Strength, psi: 84,100psi

Before i start i know you might ask why did i use ER308L wire? simple, its standard across the board when welding stainless steel. I know you stated you are trying to keep cost do so i know you are not using ER316L wire, due to one reason it cost 40% more than ER308L wire. and you would not use ER309L wire cause that wire is used for welding stainless steel to carbon. And lets hope it's not ER70S6 wire either cause that's a carbon welding only.

So lets look at the number i have have included. if you look at the pipe it has a max psi of 75,000 and the wire has a max psi of 84,100psi. It is a know fact that the material use for welding is always stronger than the material. I will state this in any form of welding and when the process is done correctly the pipe of structure will break or burst before a weld will and I've seen many pipe burst but never at the weld. the only time the welds crack is because there is porosity in the weld. You can say that we reinforced the welds by adding more weld material, but that can be bad too. for the simple matter stainless steel is a alloy material and it will change the metallurgic of the metal at certain temp if it gets too hot and is one of the main reason you have to use argon as a back purge to make sure those welds stay clean and not heat up to much. that is why Inconel is use in alot of extreme heat in sense Formula 1 exhausts and GE turbine.

so the real question here Mr Ezerioha is: why is it the welds keep breaking on your header?

so in closing i want to state again. I am in no way of form trying to attack you, your work you've done in any shape or form. I am a firm supporter of your products and truly understand that problems like this can have on a persons moral. I just want you to understand i own a V1 header and the welds on that headers are in awesome shape, the header belonged prior to Steve Monti(bigtuna) before i bought. He beat the crap out of it, the person before him, too, i also have beat the crap out of it, running up and down back mountain roads. yet your new heads can't last to any abuse without it cracking. while i understand this V2 design has surpassed the V1 in HP but the V1 has out last in reliability than the V2. and that is the more important thing to the average consumer.

Thank You

Remo Valdes

Subject: Re: RE: welds issues and concerns
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:38:08 +0000

Greetings again,
Your assumptions baffle me, again: if I came across as being condesending, my apologies as that was not my desire.
I shared with you that we attempted to please many by making the welds aesthetically appealing, but the process was not ideal for strength...we have since then gone back to our previous process, of which we sent you a new unit, coated, as declared.
My offer to have burns make you a unit still stands. Let me know if you desire to pursue this. Thanks.

Sincerely,
'Bisi Ezerioha

Old 04-01-2012, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012

Hello Bisi:

After some think over, yes I think it is best to give Burns a chance.

Thank you

Remo Valdes

Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:42:17 +0000

Greetings Remo,
No problem. Kindly provide a contact number, so that I can have my accounting staff reach out to you for payment. Burns' will need 4 to 6 weeks to complete the unit. Thanks.

Sincerely,
'Bisi

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012

Hello Mr Ezerioha

I really not sure how to say this anymore, i don't want my money back. I just want a properly weld V2 header, with welds that are as good as my V1 header. Is that too much to ask for? all i am asking for is for a standard of quality you claim to give your customers. this about quality not aesthetics.

remo valdes

Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012

Hello Bisi

Its been two weeks since i send my last email and i feel you no longer want to deal with this headache. And i do understand this can be a headache, but i will repeat again, all i am asking for is a standard of quality you claim to give your customers. this is about quality not aesthetics. I just feel that instead of correcting this problem you just want to refund me my money/or want more money and to pass this problem to Burns to build me a header. So in stating this, you're basically saying that the Burns header surpasses Bisimoto headers in quality and overall?

I work so hard to save my money to be able buy your products and help support you and your companies to be able to keep building products for the Honda community. I just can't believe that I spend so many years believing in you and your companys Honda products. I feel very disappointed for statements you have made over the years and making everyone in the Honda community believe that you and your company are not like all the other Honda aftermarket companies. It seems now that since the D-series engine is beginning to be at the point of being extinct, you really don't care at all and all I've become is an annoying fly buzzing around you. I really thought you would have a little more pride for the D-series engine product because the D-series engine was your starting platform career. It's funny how people tend to forget their humble beginning or the people that help them, get to where they are now. while i might not have been there in the starts, customers like myself that buying your product help you to be able to do what you love. Race.

remo

Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:14:39 -0700

Remo,

I have given you options, and you continue to accuse me of horrible concepts. Kindly refrain from making up information about me, as that is very low. My offer still stands: since my fabricator’s skills are not up to YOUR EXACTING standards, I can have Burns’ stainless manufacture the unit for you, at the cost of their services. This service price was passed down to you. Thank you.

Sincerely,
'Bisi Ezerioha

hello Bisi:

this will be my last email, while you have given ma an option, it is an option that does not make sense at all and i must decline. I am in no way making up information about you or your work ethics. All am I doing is trying to do is make you see how things look from my perspective. There is one thing that has come to light, your welder/fabricator can not weld and you really do not care about it either. So i must assume what has always been stated on the forums about you must be true:

"unfortunately Bisi will have the same excuses he always does...hes an engineer...we are beneath him...its the tuners fault... hes a god and we should all bow down." - [email protected]

thank you for your time, patience and efforts in trying to resolving this. Again the will be the end of our dialog, have a good day Sir.

Remo

Thank you for your response, and by siding with my detractors who envy my accomplishments. The person you quoted is a known competitor who will stoop to any level to bash. Have a great one!

Sincerely,
'Bisi Ezerioha

So, WOW, I am 100% amaze. It's like he couldn't see or want to see what i was saying to him and for all his customers. i just wanted him to improve on his assembly. no matter how great his R&D is and how much HP his header does, it doesn't mean anything if the welds are garbage and will break within a short time span of install.

On one final note, head did stated on another thread, that they have improve on the construction of the headers. While that can be true, the problem is he use a low quality fabricator/welder. I have no problem with saving money but please make sure you that if you use low quality tradesmen that they use a backing gas like Argon. and while you can weld thin metal with out backing gas, your fabricators/welders need to be a really good at their trade to pull it off.

remo

Old 04-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

WOW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wow, thats total bs on their part... i guess we live and learn , this seems to be the outcome every story i hear ab Bisi, best of luck on the use of the product...
hatchfever is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

holy wow...
chadalac1712 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano007 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

why doesnt someone just copy the specs and put one together in his own backyard? if you know the shit is going to break some time or the other, you might as well fab one up or have it made elsewhere for way less money and condescension.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
xylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcanoxylocramer is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews

That blows. Seemed like he was too focused on the aesthetics of the welds and not their strength.... which is just dumb. If something looks pretty and doesn't last, then who cares.

And X2 on 007's comment. Remoer, you're a welder, get some pipe and make your own.

crx hf racecar build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Base by: Coolder

'93 Del Sol Si D16Z6
Stolen twice, recovered twice, sold once

'88 CRX hf D16Z6
build in progress
xylocramer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 uxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Shitty man. sorry for the headache.

I like how he was throwing in "And the new 2012 Civic" Like its some hard to get thing only people of his greatness can work on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocramer View Post
That blows. Seemed like he was too focused on the aesthetics of the welds and not their strength.... which is just dumb. If something looks pretty and doesn't last, then who cares.

And X2 on 007's comment. Remoer, you're a welder, get some pipe and make your own.
It'd be very expensive. bisi made it very clear he ordered the steel tubing in bulk to pass the savings on to us d-series community. oh, and just because he's a welder, it doesn't mean he has everything to bend and shape pipes for an exhaust.

Last edited by uxaxi; 04-01-2012 at 11:53 AM.
uxaxi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Quote:
Thank you for your response, and by siding with my detractors who envy my accomplishments. The person you quoted is a known competitor who will stoop to any level to bash. Have a great one!
That must be it. That man is paranoid to the point of accusing everyone of bias if they're not swinging on his nuts.

Watch as he comes here and calls you a thief or worse.

My guess is that this thread will be locked too.

cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 12:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
why doesnt someone just copy the specs and put one together in his own backyard? if you know the shit is going to break some time or the other, you might as well fab one up or have it made elsewhere for way less money and condescension.
Already is a guy making copies, and from what I remember they are holding up well.

Here it is: Honda Civic CRX Drag Header D15B D16Z6 D16Y8 HYTECH D16 | eBay

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....aqua_chicken It's a JDM Star Bitches....

the owner of the shop i go to over here in socal was tellin me he was shady and like cynide said paranoid. dude told me that he worked with him personally on the wagovan and recieved zero credit on the build as bisi took it all himself
aqua_chicken is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Well of course...all bisi cares about is the looks of shit....he builds trailer queens and hard parkers....bisi no longer pushes the limits at the track....he pushes the limits on a magazine cover or import car show....you would more likely find his cars in the car.show section of I.a. , ifo, etc than on the track....

It's sad that a 7 year old in China can weld a knock off header for 45 shipped better than bisi can well his expensive ass paperweight made of a pile of pipes

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

Last edited by scottdh20; 04-01-2012 at 12:37 PM.
scottdh20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Never finishes (TWSS)

Rep Power: 18 Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

yeah man, that does suck.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I realize that the situation sucks. I have a V2 as well and I know it's just a matter of time before it cracks. Trust me, If I could go back and buy a different header instead I would.
Don't sweat it. This kinda stuff will catch up to him eventually.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

Can we get some CLIFFS???

lol

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
That must be it. That man is paranoid to the point of accusing everyone of bias if they're not swinging on his nuts.

Watch as he comes here and calls you a thief or worse.

My guess is that this thread will be locked too.
here's my thing i am still a fan of his work not his product. so, why would i envy him?

i mean in truth i can replicate his header and weld it out better. but why? i am not a thief and i wanted to still invest in his dream to keep him/his work.his dream alive for use that love Honda. so again why would i be a hater?

i tried to have this fixed with no forum interjects just him and me thats all.

i then decided to post this on the forums. why? because people should be inform of poor craftsmanship, not he not wanting to fix a internal problem and it can be fix simple, too.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
here's my thing i am still a fan of his work not his product. so, why would i envy him?

i mean in truth i can replicate his header and weld it out better. but why? i am not a thief and i wanted to still invest in his dream to keep him/his work.his dream alive for use that love Honda. so again why would i be a hater?

i tried to have this fixed with no forum interjects just him and me thats all.

i then decided to post this on the forums. why? because people should be inform of poor craftsmanship, not he not wanting to fix a internal problem and it can be fix simple, too.
If ANYONE thinks Remo has been dong anything to insult or detract Bisi, I would have to say that they are patently un-sane. I will also stand by the fact that the headers are put together worse than most eBay units I've seen, since, I have actually been inside the header and seen the crap welds and poor construction. (And then improved the header, but, that is something that is going to have to be proven, but so far . . . )

I want to say, Remo, that I am proud of the way you handled that. It certainly was as respectful and professional as anyone could muster. I'm also proud of the fact that you are putting this out there, both sides, and letting people judge on their own.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

It will not matter.

If you don't treat him like the grand poobah, he will act like the victim and how people are out to get him and how you envy his achievements. Honestly, it would be easier to reason with a coconut. What gets to you is how he can call you pretty much anything he wants, while playing the victim card. All the while, you try and be reasonable and civil.

Enough threads have been created here showing the workmanship and customer service that is typically availed from Bisimoto. Like Black91CRXsi said, it will eventually catch up with him.

cyanide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.d-series.org/forums/product-reviews/158532-i-am-done-bisi-bisimoto-products.html
Posted By For Type Date
Vancouver Civics Club Forum This thread Refback 04-04-2012 09:55 AM