PIC Apex P3 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Default PIC Apex P3

Just installed a set of PIC Performance Apex P3's on my g/f's 95 EJ1. This along with a BLOX Competition front camber kit are the first suspension upgrades to her car, before it was bone stock. As you can see the off-road style honda decided to go with on their stock suspension...

The night I installed them I was rushed so I just put 1/4" of pre-load on the springs, adjusted the front camber kit all the way out, and didn't preform an alignment. That night it was bouncing quite a bit. The next day I was able to get it up on the alignment rack at work and Dial everything in. The first order of business was to release the pre-load of the springs back to snug as the supplied instruction sheet recommended. I measured the first shock from the bottom of the top hat to the bottom of the spring at 7" so I adjusted the rest of them the same. I was able to Dial the front camber in at -1.1 degrees and the front toe was set at +.03 degrees. The rear need an adjustable camber kit, I was able to set the left to -.4 and the right to -1.0 degree with shims 2 shims on the right 1 on the left. any further and the bolt would not have threaded. the rear toe was set at .11 degrees. After all the adjustments it rides perfect. The coil-overs are very easy to adjust. I dropped it about 3" in the front and 2" in the back over stock. That's 22.5" from the floor to the front wheel well and 23" from the floor to the rear wheel well. The coilovers themselves look very well built everything is billet aluminum. the shock bodies are much shorter than oem, however with the spring snug to the top mount I was only able to lower the front 3" before it bottomed out in the lower mount, to go any further you would have to sacrifice shock travel and may effect rebound. Sorry for the lack of pictures but I don't stop once I start working on something. I'll have more pictures up when I can...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by NeonPinHead; 02-18-2012 at 06:15 PM.
NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2012, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice bro. pics of said coilovers?

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

I'll take some pics of them on the car but not taking the wheels off again lol

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in