fuck you pull & pay - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » D-series Knowledge Factory » Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 98hatch will become famous soon enough98hatch will become famous soon enough98hatch will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Angry fuck you pull & pay

today i went to you pull and pay to get a new( replacement) header for my car, mine (d16y7) was crak but really bad.
so i took mine off went to get the part, was going to pay and the guy told me.. will be $40 WTFFF $40 for a use one.. n them he said oh i didnt see the o2 sensor them will be 50.. are you fucking kidding me.. i can get one from ebay for that price.
bs.
now i cant drive ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I'm a 3rd shifter, but I'm on between 3-6 pm and after 11 pm during the week.

You can't afford this man-whore
98hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 jplowman2005 is learning the way of the Djplowman2005 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

it the same one with the cat built in, if so thats whay

2001 Silverado 4x4
2011 700fi Rhino

Playstation network: JPlowman2005
jplowman2005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

lol i thought you ment to type, pull and pray lol. not the same thing

Old 01-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Toss over gate
profit???
Darkman6909 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Atreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Thought EPA prevented sales of used cats?

"Sometimes they complain. 'You know, the lower half income people, they don’t pay any income tax & what are we going to do about it?' And I say, we’re half way there!" - Ron Paul

"I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages." - Immortal Technique
Atreidies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 98hatch will become famous soon enough98hatch will become famous soon enough98hatch will become famous soon enough

i was gonna get a y8 exhaust manifold

Quote:

Last edited by 98hatch; 01-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
lol i thought you ment to type, pull and pray lol. not the same thing
this lol!

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Thread should be in the "First World Problems" forum.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

40 for a y8 mani not bad

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Atreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
Thread should be in the "First World Problems" forum.
Funny on it's face. Posted by someone from India? Fucking epic!

"Sometimes they complain. 'You know, the lower half income people, they don’t pay any income tax & what are we going to do about it?' And I say, we’re half way there!" - Ron Paul

Old 01-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post
40 for a y8 mani not bad
ARE YOU KIDDING ME... for a use old rusty mani..
i can get a new one from ebay for 50 or 60, it may no be the best but still come one

Quote:

Old 01-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreidies View Post
Thought EPA prevented sales of used cats?
They do!!! But like everyone else in the world, who cares if you buy a used cat. The thing is that those d16y7 cats are notorious for cracking... at least around here

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

no im not kinding you i would rather have oem then vome junk crap from ebay.

o now you cant drive until you put your broke one back one or buy newer one

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingciv View Post
no im not kinding you i would rather have oem then vome junk crap from ebay.

o now you cant drive until you put your broke one back one or buy newer one
TRUE.
but will a ebay one perform better than a stock y8? or who cares is better than the y7 any ways? lol

Quote:

Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Change the collector in the y8 mani and that's all the header you need
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Here ya go. Scroll to pg.3 and it will tell you the answer

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/cert/factshts/catcvrts.pdf

From the website

Quote:
5) What about using converters from salvage yards or junked cars?

EPA considers it a violation of the policy to install a used converter from a salvage yard or
sell it for reuse unless it has been properly tested and labeled. Similarly, it is a violation to install
an untested used converter brought in by a customer, even if the customer insists that the used
converter came off his/her vehicle.

Salvage or junk yards also would be considered liable for causing tampering if they sell
converters that have not been tested or do not meet the requirements outlined in the policy and if the
converters are subsequently installed by parties named in the Clean Air Act as prohibited from
tampering.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogdougynutty View Post
Change the collector in the y8 mani and that's all the header you need
whats wrong with that collector,

Quote:

Old 01-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 18 snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!
snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!snailslow is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

pick n pull here is $35 for one
snailslow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2012, 04:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Call this guy. If he has one, offer him $20 and tell him you have cash now.

B and D series ----- HONDA and ACURA parts -----------------

Old 01-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
Here ya go. Scroll to pg.3 and it will tell you the answer

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/cert/factshts/catcvrts.pdf

From the website
Most places dont realize the cat is part of the header on a y7 and I definitely wouldnt be complaining about getting one for only 40.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in