LeBra for 2nd Gen CRX - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
gonzo

sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs down LeBra for 2nd Gen CRX

Long story short: Complete shit.

Bought a LeBra Hood Bra for my CRX a few weeks ago. Got it for like $40/shipped on eBay. I tried putting it on, at night, when I got it. No-go. Tried again just now. It doesn't come close to fitting, because of how it's designed. A few cuts in a few places, and relocating some of the straps, and it'll fit better. Not sure if I'm going to mod it or return it, but here's an idea of how it fits for those that have considered buying one.

sxysweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2011, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Dang, that sucks.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

just saved me 40 bucks i was gunna get that same one...
i wonder how much it would cost to be altered to fit right

medinabard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

oh dingleberry sauce... that's ill fitting. illest fitting in the correct sense of the word ill, which in this case is in terms of a bad fit.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 04:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by medinabard View Post
just saved me 40 bucks i was gunna get that same one...
i wonder how much it would cost to be altered to fit right
If you can sew/have a sewing machine, it shouldn't be that hard. Just cut it in two places and add four straps and it *should* fit quite a bit better. Depending on what the company wants to do regarding the refund and how easy/hard it looks (gonna play with it more tomorrow), I might mod it.

It won't be perfect like a OEM bra, but it'll serve it's purpose and look alot better. And when I get tired of it, I can bum it off to a local for more than I paid.

Old 11-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

ouch that sucks but that is one reason why I stay away from ebay....never know what you are getting and usually the quality of products is junk...IMO you get what u pay for
tegpower18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Rep Power: 20 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegpower18 View Post
ouch that sucks but that is one reason why I stay away from ebay....never know what you are getting and usually the quality of products is junk...IMO you get what u pay for

You can also get name brand top quality stuff on ebay!

But like you said "you get what you pay for"...

maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....glenniz It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Bra's need to be left out in the sun for at least a couple of hours. The material will then conform properly once you let it heat up. Bet you it will look 200% better if you do this but it will need to be at least 75 to 80 degrees. After the first fitting it should always fit properly from then on. If not, return it and try another brand. Wolf and LeBra are generally an excellent product.

glenniz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 05:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
gonzo

Company refunded my money and told me I need not return it (but to donate it to charity or something)... All I asked was what their refund/return policy was....

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it one day when it stops raining. If it doesn't work, it'll get cut/made to work.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

LeBra should be called LeAss!

Never seen one fit half as good as OEM. I would just look over the net for a real CRX bra.

I got an OEM one for $40bucks off some oldperson who was clearing out his garage and had it sitting there.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
VEM
n00b

damn so all you have to do is order one and complain and you get it for free?? hmm may do that
Old 12-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEM View Post
damn so all you have to do is order one and complain and you get it for free?? hmm may do that
No, that's wrong. Why try to purposely screw a good company out of money?
That's just as bad as the companies that screw customers out of money.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in