Hasport mounts. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan
Default Hasport mounts.

So i recently bought a set of hasport mounts for my crx, they were the crx d-series cable to hydro setup. First off, they didnt have it listed on the website, no big deal so i called them. Talked to one of the guys and made my order then hung up.

About a week later i havent received my package, so i send an email asking for a tracking number or atleast an update on where my package is. His reply was "I forgot to make the invoice up, ill have it shipped out today".

I was a little furious since now by the time of him sending me back the text it was already a week an a half since i had ordered them. i asked him if he could give me a hand with shipping because i wanted them on Friday so i could put them on and get my car done over the weekend. He agreed and friday afternoon i received them, Although he made a small mistake (which he rectified) i would still do business with them. since the customer service was good, and the guy was knowledgeable of the parts i needed.

Now for the actual product review. I received the drivers side mount, rear bracket and pass "plate" adapter that you use with stock mounts. The drivers side mount, worked perfectly and looks beautifull in my engine bay. The passenger mount fit up perfectly, however the bolts that came with the package were a little off. I would have either had to remove both of my studs in the transmission and run bolts in the tranny, or get new nuts to go on the studs. This was due to the fact that the adapter plate was much thicker than the stock mount, and the stock stud-nuts had a large lip on them before they got to the threads, so you would end up with about 3 or 4 threads actually grabbing with none sticking out.

No big deal since i had a few bolts laying around, then i went to put the mount on, Its possible that my frame is bent but for some reason it was really hard to get everything lined up, moreso than my standard cable mounts were. However i did get them lined up and situated, my passenger mount sits a little crooked and im not sure why, but it works and its not at a terrible angle.

Now as for the rear mount bracket. It was way off, im not sure if it was because im supposed to buy the hasport mount (that mounts on the subframe) or they sent me the wrong part, but its exactly 2 inches off from the stock mounts (that i was under the impression that it would use the stock mount only the bracket was changed). So i ended up reinforcing a hush22 mount and im using that currently.

Last edited by cervan; 11-19-2011 at 08:54 PM.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2011, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

always had trouble with new hasports going in. they do fit tight. which to me is a good thing.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

I bought some used hasport mounts for $50 with bad inserts. They were the first model ones. Aluminum.
Sent them to hasport gottem back maybe a week & ahalf later. FRESH.
Painted, new inserts, nicely packaged & only $10 outta my pocket for shipping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2011, 11:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

holy huge blurry pics!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
holy huge blurry pics!!!!!
yeah didnt know it at the time, but it was zoomed in when it took the pics. ill take better ones tommarow.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

HASport mounts are a PITA to get lined up. On the two B16 swaps I helped on you needed a floor jack and cherry picker to get the motor level both front to back and side to side.

I joked with BrianG. years ago stating it was as if the motor mounts were keeping the frame from spreading, no wiggle room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in