Alpine CVA-1004 Review - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » D-series Knowledge Factory » Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2005, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Noeladams
Default Alpine CVA-1004 Review

Alpine CVA-1004 6.5” LCD

Well its been quite a while of testing for this product and it has been doing great. When I started shopping for some ice for the Honda I was just going to go with another pioneer radio like I had before but saw the lcd panels in stores and wanted to do something different. It was on sale at the time and the only thing I regret is I didn’t install it. I would have liked to done the work myself. As for the LCD display is great, the motorized mechanism works good even after this time and bumpy roads, etc. I also purchased a dvd’s to go dvd player and a Alpine CHA-S634 CD/MP3 Changer. The only fault so far with the entire system is that the remote is optional. I also think the night driving is odd because even though its programmed to change color from blue to grey at night it seems like it has a mind of its own.

Still overall if I had to do it over again I would because I just simply love having it in the car. When it comes time for the SAAB to get a better setup I will be looking into alpine products. I do plan on getting an IPOD and the Alpine KCA-420i so I can control my IPOD from my remote.

Features List:
The CVA-1004 utilizes a motorized wide-screen 6.5" monitor which can connect an Alpine DVD Power NAV, a DVD changer or player, a CD/MP3 changer, even a TV tuner, and control them all. With the best image quality and brightest LCD panel in its class, the CVA-1004 is a great value. The CVA-1004 is compatible with the Sirius Connect SIR-ALP1 Satellite Radio Tuner.

Key Features:
• 6.5" Widescreen Fully Motorized Display
• Maximum Output Power: 45 Watts x 4
• CEA-2006 Power Rating: 16W x 4 ([email protected] 1% THD+N), S/N 80dBA (Ref: 1W into 4ohm)
• CD-Text and MP3 ID3 Tag Information Display
• Quick Search (File Access System)
• iPersonalize®: Bass Engine® (Subwoofer Level, Bass Center Frequency and Width Control, Treble Center
• Frequency Control)
• PreOuts: (1) Front/Non-Fading (Selectable)
• 1 Auxiliary AV Input
• Navigation Input
• Optional KCE-104V Expansion Module (2-AV Inputs/2-AV Outputs, 3-Preouts (4Volts))
• Ai-NET System Control (Processor/Changer)
• Wireless Remote Control Ready
• SAT Ready (Sirius Satellite Radio Ready)

Average Retail: 800.00 (now)

[Admins]Hope this is a alright review.
Noeladams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Alpine products rock!! i have had nothing but good experiences with them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2005, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I love my cva-1005 that I have in my accord. The only problems that I have had with it is that the screen sometimes has trouble folding back out. you have to hold the button to get it to fold out correctly. I love alpine stuff. I have alpine decks in both of my cars. good stuff Noel.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
DOG
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 DOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatnessDOG is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DOG

Wow!! Thats pretty amazing. Car audio/entertainment has come a long way.

DOG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 zrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

yea i got the 1005. it works great for me... only thing that kills it is the non-detachable face but i can live with it.... alpine lover here
zrowcool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2005, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

wow i like i like ....looks good

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

makes me want to pull the 1005 out of the accord and put it in the hatch! I honestly did not know they made a 1004 until I saw yours.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in