neuspeed sport springs - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2004, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
calboi510

Default neuspeed sport springs

i recently purchased some neuspeed sport springs from ebay, $150 shipped, not bad. these were the green ones, i was thinking about ordering the tein, but neuspeeds were a little stiffer.

anyways, after installing these, my car seems to ride pretty smooth, smoother than before actually. very satisfied. i was running on gsr springs...which raised my car for some reason...

good shit.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2004, 05:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 D15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to D15B Send a message via MSN to D15B

How much did it lower your car?
how does it ride... any complaints?
D15B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2004, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
calboi510

no complaints so far. it seemed like it lowered my car a lot...i have no way of measuring it...because i didn't measure before and after, but on the web site it says 1.75 front.

and it rides smooth, like stock, i think it is a little smoother than stock.

Old 10-13-2004, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Prowler

got the same springs riding on agx's. i love em.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 D15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like BoratD15B smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to D15B Send a message via MSN to D15B

Great springs no doubt. I have Integra Neuspeed sports on my eg. The reason I got integra springs is because I wanted higher spring rates. Although, you can feel the smallest uneven surfaces of the road, other than that, my car rides great. Smooth and responsive not forgetting less bodyroll. Much less.
D15B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2005, 06:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I've had them on my CRX for about 6 years. No complaints here.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2005, 08:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by calboi510
i recently purchased some neuspeed sport springs from ebay, $150 shipped, not bad. these were the green ones, i was thinking about ordering the tein, but neuspeeds were a little stiffer.

anyways, after installing these, my car seems to ride pretty smooth, smoother than before actually. very satisfied. i was running on gsr springs...which raised my car for some reason...

good shit.
Glad to hear you like them!
Thats funny the reason it sits higher is because integra Spring has a different Spring Pressure "Softness" being that Integra ways alot more so thats why it sat higher because of weight difference
My buddie put DA integra springs on his 90 hatch and it sat like a Jeep
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 89civicracer is learning the way of the D89civicracer is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I have them on my 89 civic since 95' and i love them,
They ride better than my sportline ones on my RSX.
I was thinking of getting neuspeed for that car also.

D16A6/Z6, Ported and Polished, Balanced /Blueprinted, SI trani, 60mm Throttle Body, Skunk2 Intake Manifold, B16 injectors, ACT Clutch, SRP Pistons, 11:1 compression, Eagle Rods, AEM Adj. Camsprocket, AEM Fuel Rail, AEM FPR, DC Sport 4-2-1 Header, ARC Intake Piping, ARC Box, HKS Exhaust, Wire-Worx Tucked Harness, ECU Tuned with eCtune by .nate at SECTION 8.

89civicracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in