d15b from totaljdm.com?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2004, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default d15b from totaljdm.com??

the website i want to order off of is totaljdm.com they seem to have what it takes(or claim ) to be the best?? do you guys recomend anyone else or have experience with totaljdm.com ??

--what other sites/companies are reliable??

--looking for p08 ,d15b with a trans
rass1313 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2004, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

hmotorsonline.com
pbmatty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2004, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

if you're in so cal... i recommend these guys because they were really cool with me..

www.jprmotor.com

ps - they list old prices so call for info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2004, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I dont trust any company with " JDM " in the name
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2004, 07:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
the hard-parker

Rep Power: 26 Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!Sonny7730 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

i'll second the hmotorsonline.com . i've never heard anything bad about them. they also give warranties on their motors...if i'm not mistaken.

1998 honda civic ex coupe
1998 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
2004 subaru impreza wrx wagon
2002 honda accord v6 coupe
Sonny7730 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2004, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
d-series 007

Rep Power: 16 mintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to allmintchoc91 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

if you are looking into buying a d15b pm drew95eg i got mine from him for $400 he is in so cal, i drove from oregon to pick up but i think he has good shipping rates also but you will have to double check with him of course... drew is good ppl he can get you set up

Pinkey the b20 lives......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mintchoc91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2004, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

having never bought a motor online, I'll only buy a motore I can view IN PERSON. While I may pay $100 extra, I'l be money ahead in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2004, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

^^^ so true... i had jprmotors do a compression test on my motor right in front of me. Plus, I got to pick 1 out of the 4 they had. Got the best looking one, plus it still had the a/c compressor attached

That and I've seen their work... they may be slow but they do quality stuff.

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2004, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 mynameistin  is accepted as part of the communitymynameistin  is accepted as part of the communitymynameistin  is accepted as part of the communitymynameistin  is accepted as part of the community
Send a message via AIM to mynameistin

hmotorsonline.com, very nice people and the motors ive seen come from them so far look mint obviously they probably wash them and all but no cut harness's everythig ni asked for came good.
mynameistin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2004, 09:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 russianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatnessrussianwonder32 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameistin
hmotorsonline.com, very nice people and the motors ive seen come from them so far look mint obviously they probably wash them and all but no cut harness's everythig ni asked for came good.
i second that one... if ur going to order an engine online go check those guys out.
russianwonder32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2004, 10:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series.org Sponsor

Rep Power: 15 Jason@Rage is learning the way of the DJason@Rage is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

it's always better to go to a shop to buy parts -- in my opinion
Jason@Rage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2004, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

japanstarmotor.com is the best there is. My shop Next Level, my friends and I have only recieve good things from them, much more affordable too. 30 day warranty and unlimited mileage, free shipping across the U.S. The d15b on their website is 650.00 I think.
Devine_wind is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in