Kyokugen Lug Nuts - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Product Reviews

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2004, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 cryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cryz2 Send a message via Skype™ to cryz2
Thumbs up Kyokugen Lug Nuts

very nice and light i needed to get them as i could not find any nuts too fit under the center caps for my alloys , very nice finnish and come with a fitting socket so thay are sort of like locking nuts as well , well in the uk as know one will have them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TWIN CARBS BABY + Bisimoto Cam
Dyslexia sucks
cryz2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2004, 07:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
ridin on rotas

Rep Power: 16 gftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gftgrill

be careful I've heard that these strip very easy.
gftgrill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2004, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 cryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunnacryz2 is da #1 stunna

yep you could be right , i hope i do not have to take them off to much , but i do have 4 spairs , nice one thanks for the tip

Dyslexia sucks

Old 08-20-2004, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
ridin on rotas

Rep Power: 16 gftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to allgftgrill is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gftgrill

yeah, be careful, I've heard that the key strips too
gftgrill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2004, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

i have had these for about a year now and have never had a problem with stripping of either the lugnuts or the keys. i have taken my wheels off at least 20 times that year for various reasons, and the color is still on them

these are very good quality product, and i got myne off eGay for dirt cheap
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2004, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 tank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to alltank is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

i got the same ones, no problems
tank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2004, 03:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

cool i am happy with them , got me out of sh*t street too

Dyslexia sucks
Old 08-25-2004, 08:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 crxtscy is learning the way of the Dcrxtscy is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

The key stripped on a friends ITR.
I prefer the Gorilla spline drive nuts. 25 buclks from JC whitney
crxtscy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2004, 11:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

did he use an air wrench , as the socket seems to be of a hi quality

Dyslexia sucks
Old 04-28-2006, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz2
yep you could be right , i hope i do not have to take them off to much , but i do have 4 spairs , nice one thanks for the tip
i just took mine off due to the fact they strip soo easy... i went with HAYAME Racing Lug Nuts instead and so far im happy with them... i also have blox extended wheel studs tho also, these lugnut's are pretty long but work with the extended studs perfectly...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in