Am I New? Not Really... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2019, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Am I New? Not Really...

I seriously hope some of the old schoolers are still here.

This is Nasty_Canasta (aka Jay)...

I cannot remember my password for this account. And I have been
locked out of the email I used for my account...since 2015. Someone changed my pass and I had switched phone numbers. To keep this short, I've tried contacting Google over and over to no avail.

Can someone help me out with my old password? I can pretty much prove who I am without issue.

Thanks to anyone in advance...
Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2019, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!

Correction - I cannot remember my pass for my OLD account - Nasty_Canasta
Old 03-28-2019, 03:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Here is some more info. I realllllly don't want to start over with a new account. Not after being active for so long prior to this.

I tried posting pics I just took of my old ride that I was working on the entire time I was on the site. But it won't let me post links or pics with two posts under my belt. Hah!!! Anyway, I have all the pics. Even of me, my garage, my cars, etc. Time and date stamped. I've posted pics of all this stuff in the past on the "post your garage", "post pics of yourself" threads, etc.

I can answer any question about my old account. Provide the phone number I used to use, one of my passwords, the password to the VIP section (or at least the password I knew from years ago), my email address, my facebook, etc. ANY question you want to ask. I just don't want to start over with a new account. That would bllllow.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I will even upgrade my old account to pro member once I can get back in. Do bribes help?

Old 03-28-2019, 04:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Nice to see you back on hopefully one of the mods will come to the rescue and let you back on the old account.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 07:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Hey, man! Good to see old user names. Yeah, it's F'd up. I had the same pass on here forever and it quit working. I don't remember changing it. At all. Now the passwords have to be 10 or more characters with symbols and capitals, etc. Mine was, like, six characters. With none of that. Hah. I'm sure the old passwords are grandfathered in...so I'm just at a loss.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Also, I've got good stuff to share. I went to the dark side. Left the NoTec world behind for a while and started rocking a Z6. Needed a change.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!

I was able to get mine back after they reset everything. Get slo to help you out.

BTW, VIP password is still the same.
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.

Last edited by rico58204; 03-28-2019 at 08:43 AM.
rico58204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 09:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

message the admins and sit tight lol, this is all I can offer.

also, d-so or the company that runs it, had a security breach and everybody was required to change their passwords. and if I remember right, it needs to be changed once a year.

"then they need to provide the following for fast fix:

- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be
- forum they are on in case it does not list in the message when it goes out

send them that and tell them to go that route and we will get it sorted.

~Shane "
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 03-28-2019 at 09:25 AM.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2019, 10:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Thanks, man. That makes sense. I am 99.9% positive that I never changed my password. It just seems that it won't let me in.

I appreciate the advice. I will message them now and see what happens.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Okay. I messaged D-Series Staff. Let's see what happens.

I was really hoping someone that knew me could validate my identity so I didn't have to go through anything crazy. I've been trying to get my old email back from Google for years. F'n SUCKS!!!!

Thanks for the help, guys!!
Old 03-28-2019, 02:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Nasty_Canasta View Post
Thanks, man. That makes sense. I am 99.9% positive that I never changed my password. It just seems that it won't let me in.

I appreciate the advice. I will message them now and see what happens.
https://www.d-series.org/forums/d-se...ty-update.html
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....

Hope they get it fixed for ya.
Never thought you would step away from the NoTec life.
Will be good to see the old account active again!

RIP PAT
Old 03-29-2019, 07:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Yeah, haven't heard back. But I contacted both the D-Series Staff and the Administrator. Sucks. Now that I heard the story about the site, I'm even more convinced that I never changed anything. I really just need my email changed so I can get into the account.

Yep. Actually, my very first Del Sol was a Z6. I drove that for about five years before it got stolen. But after numerous B2's, B7's, A6's..I just wanted to try something else. I'm really digging the Z6. I want to score a cam that is a little more aggressive and change the final drive. Keep it pretty simple. Once (or if) I get my account back, I'll post some pics.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

I used to be able to see what emails were used for accounts, but for some reason, my ip address needs to be validated by admin or someone for me to be able to do it again.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Damn Jay Last Activity: 10-18-2013 09:40 AM

RIP PAT
Old 03-29-2019, 08:41 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79hilux90crx View Post
Damn Jay Last Activity: 10-18-2013 09:40 AM
HAH! Woah! I started home schooling my boy right around then. Fall of 2013. And I just didn't have time. I recall checking the Facebook pages quite a bit but I thought it was 2014 ? 2015 the last time I logged in. That's CRAZY! Time flies, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
I used to be able to see what emails were used for accounts, but for some reason, my ip address needs to be validated by admin or someone for me to be able to do it again.
Right on. Yeah, I recall mods and such having a little more "POWA'!"
Old 03-29-2019, 02:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Damn... Nasty making a comeback. Sweet!

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2019, 03:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

HOLY SHIT!

flashback to a Peter Griffin joke where he was finally right, and a clown's skeleton falls down with ballons.

lol, welcome back

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2019, 06:17 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i wouldnt call myself an OG but i for sure have read tons of your posts.

glad to see you make a come back.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2019, 10:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

looks like they got him in.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in