A youtube street strip affordable build with my 5 yr old and i - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2018, 01:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default A youtube street strip affordable build with my 5 yr old and i

Hi guys , its been quite a few years since iv had a honda , im a dad now and it takes alotvof my time ad money , iv had a performace car and or bike since i was 16 butthey had to go when fatherhood came knocking.well i have the itch to build up another fun car and with my budget i cant think of a better bag for the buck platform than a civic..
Im on the hunt for a clean 96-00 hatch .iv had 2 ek hatches in the past both boosted and both were so much fun.both d16 boosted and i want another .this goal is for a street strip build my goal is a squeeky clean daily driver (parked in winter) that can runs low 12s maybe high 11s.i plan on the usual weight reduction stuff.some lightweight wheels , coilovers ,rods and pistons , upgrade brakes , as far as looks i want it fairly stockish looking maybea lip ,hood spacers for poor mans cowl hood ,.
Im going to keep my eyes out for a deal on a used turbo kit but ideally il save for a go autoworks kit .im hoping to find most of my parts , wheels , etc used to save money.
So ya .sorry for the novel guys , i guess im just excited about having something to work on spend garage time with.iam going to be making a youtube channel and recording the whole process , mine is going to be differemt as i have a 5 year old daughter who is going ti be my helper ( im blessed as she truly loves cars and working on them.she can undo bolts , grab tools , ses actually done a complete spark plug change .
Pacificjoseph is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in