D series owner from Portual (new in forum life) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2018, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up D series owner from Portual (new in forum life)

What's up guys!

My name is Miguel Cruz, im from Portugal and i have 24 years old.

I own a 92 Civic 4door, a eh9 for all the guys that know the codes (everyone LOL )

It's not a common thing for me to stay much time in my computer so i will be fast and if i can help and learn as much as i can.

I joined this community, because i wanted to start "tuning" my D series engine and needed to learn, because here in Portugal, there's not much D Series knowledge, because they are to Expensive and not many gains, as a B series.

I have this car, my first and only civic, for 5 years now, this engine, never let me down, never left me stranded, the only stress that i had was the distributor O-ring that made a funny noise and i got it fixed.

I was thinking to go B series, but i got so attatched to this motor and chassis, that if i wanna go B series i might buy another chassi, because i wanna stick with this car, it has passed by my "first car" like a champ!!

I hope to learn something with u guys and tune up my D series to show, here in Portugal, that these engines have potential !

Sorry for the long text and bad english and thank you for having me!
MiguelCrz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2018, 12:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Welcome. I think you will find the forum isn't what it once was; but it is a wealth of searchable information. There are a few that stick around as well
d-serious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2018, 09:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Welcome, Miguel.

It's good to get the European count up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2018, 01:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Welcome. Is that your car in your avatar? Post some pics of it on the track!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EFB055 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in