Nitrous guys chime in plz, having trouble searching for no2 builds - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2016, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 evotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Nitrous guys chime in plz, having trouble searching for no2 builds

So i found like 3 real builds but they are spinning harder than id want to. Im trying to learn about nitrous builds, as my instant response goals have led me towards supercharging, and the plan is to finish my head build, then run low boost on a jrsc.

I have a y7 to build once i man up and go to a 1.6, and id like to run the jrsc on in w a "little" nitrous to cool my intake charge...heh heh.

Like 100hp

Anyway, please link me to your builds! Ive lots to learn about laughing gas.
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Check Nytrous+ prices in your area before you go down that road.

I was paying $10-15 a fill for 10 lbs before F&F. Jumped to $35 a fill. Now with production disruption issues since one plant went down, $60-75 for a 10 lb fill.

Figure this, a 10 b bottle has 500 hp worth of 1/4 miles passes in it.

50 shot, you get 10 passes
75 shot, you get 6-7 passes
100 shot, you get 5 passes

Sure there is still some left but not enough for consistent passes down the strip.

Easier to build a proper turbo setup without getting crazy and not have to touch it for years.

Once HMT setups were proven the AKSC project was tanked and I as well sold my ZEX kit, hence the name "trans zex"...so IMHO you didn't search well enough OR the google results through the top search bar suck...and they do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2016, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 evotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enough

Ummm i just found a "magnum powers" that will reverse an m90, their website works im gonna try to contact em soon

I mean ot took 3 hours of rereading but if pays off its worth it. I really didnt think a m45 was right for me.

So ill probly just build my head and have a zingy little d15 and be happy til i can build a blower motor from the y7

If dude from the 70 page thread is out of that business, i guess itll be back to how to have a really fast car, AND a jrsc simultaneously

Sorry though man, the runs, the dynos, the youtube videos... 280-300hp turbo power delivery just isnt my thing. Id rather have the 100 hp thats li ear i have now

Im learning about using my older manual fuel pump head on the y7 which would yield me really low compression from some leftovers

Old 12-05-2016, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Ok dude, i swear... does that search bar really suck?

Im gonna go read more, but yeah. I was pretty shocked at the 3 total builds i found. Im a mostly broke student at the moment so i have been doing plenty of searching and reading
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in