New here - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2016, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default New here

Hi I'm mike
I'm new on here! But not new to cars current project car is a 99 ek hatch I am trying to decide which direction to go with it but it won't be a straight line car I love hair pin turns and mountain pass runs and auto x I'm looking to make maybe around 300-350 whp I'm tossed up between a Rotrex unit and a quick spooling turbo that comes on around 3k. With that said my other car is a fully built 2.2l 590awhp ralliart on a twinscroll gt35. And my 2 cars before that was a fully built Gsx awd monster on a hx35/40 hybrid till I walked the crank at just above 600 hp and before that was a 450whp si Rex turbo b20/16 golden eagle sleeved fully built.

Now that that's out of the way all the parts so far that I have in my garage
Usdm d15 1.5 complete obd1
S20 and s40 b000 trans
P28 ecu
Full d16y7 complete obd2
Y8 head no valve cover
Single scroll d16 turbo manifold from a friend like 20 bucks seems to be cast
Only extra turbos I have laying around are stock evo x and ralliart
22 mm rear sway bar
Bwr subframe and rear lca
Koni yellow with ground control sleeves
Pwjdm front and rear strut tower bars
Front traction bar
Front and rear camber adjusters

Next I'm going to up grade brakes all the way around Wilwood rear big disc convertion and 6 piston front bbk
Blayzyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2016, 04:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 3 Projekt2nr is starting to learn the ropesProjekt2nr is starting to learn the ropesProjekt2nr is starting to learn the ropesProjekt2nr is starting to learn the ropesProjekt2nr is starting to learn the ropesProjekt2nr is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

welcome to the forum
Projekt2nr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2016, 07:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Your gunna flip 180 onto your roof with those brakes, lol.

When PRE put the BBK on the white chump car hatch they started eating people up in the corners. Once they added power it was a potent mix, light suspension mods, sick tires, and brakes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in