D16y8 bucking please help!!!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2016, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default D16y8 bucking please help!!!!!

00 ex d16y8, every time i completely let off the gas at a lower rpm (1500-3000) the car bucks slowly and then does it again when i initially press the throttle.

also kind of hard to explain but the car hesitates a good bit at lower rpm driving around town, you feel it a lot when trying to go up hills. when you hit highway speeds its smooth though.

have a cel and 2 codes (p0131, p0141) both are for 02 sensors so cant see this being my problem

recently replaced the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, cleaned the injectors and put in a new fuel filter and its still hesitating.

if it was the tps wouldnt it throw a code?

been dealing with this for months someone please give me some insight. this person seemed to have the same problem but the fix was never put up.... https://www.d-series.org/forums/gener...lp-please.html

Last edited by slo_eg8; 09-26-2016 at 04:12 PM.
sam2135 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in