New to D series - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default New to D series

hello Ryan here from northern california,
recently picked up a 95 sedan d15b7 for 600$. turns out it has major issues but slowly getting her to run right for emissions in CA...new seals and gaskets for the head/valve. as well as oil pan gasket (horrible leak) the previous owner did some "custom" wiring and I'm slowly trying to get it back to normal...it recently decided to not start after an oil change for some reason yet has full power....so now begins my diagnosis...Im mechanically inclined (not ASE) but was a shade tree mechanic before the enlisted in the army where i was a humble/light wheel mechanic....currently work for 1800 radiators and plan to get this thing smog legal then possibly a d series swap..not sure yet.

Picture was prior to the oil pan gasket replacement..leak free now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BUCKET.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	112257  
ryan89ramsey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2016, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Welcome, I seem to chase maintenance issues every time I buy a car too. It's a good way to learn about your vehicle and understand whats wrong if anything does go wrong, unlike those who sit and stare, like that will fix the issue. I always have to remind my self, they got rid of it because they couldn't afford, or be bothered to fix the heap. This is my hobby and I do love it, so technically they are doing me a favor?...nah fuckers need a dick kick for not maintaining vehicles and selling them later for profit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

good start
solarflare is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2016, 03:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

robgoof Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

welcome ,

check the basics ,does the engine crank ,fuel pump primes,...
robgoof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2016, 05:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Welcome to the site.

Can you describe the non-start issue more. Not cranking at all or just not starting after crank?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in