fyi - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2016, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 transamman65 has been punished by the users of d-series.org
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default fyi

tried to ask a question about some parts i have. i got a responce from slo_eg8 and what aN ASSHOLE he is. sorry folks but i just had to say it.. totle (T-O-T-A-L**) DICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by transamman65
i didnt know florida let guys get married, well thank god for you ha ? and you aint smart enough to own a camry
Quote:
i do have one question for you, do you really think a 4cyl can beat a v-8 ? if so you are stupider then you look
Quote:
again with a threat of kicking me out of here, i dont know if you do or dont have that power, and i really dont care. but if threating people and talking shit to them when they ask a simple question makes you feel like a big man, well more power to you.....aint it hard to talk about bad ass cars when you drive a civic. i thought you had to own a fast car to talk about how fast it is. grow up dude. first of all hondas are NOT race cars. hot little college girls drive reliable hondas. imagine a handa in nascar, nhra, anyways dude peace out and remember this HONDAS ARE NOT RACE CARS.......

Quote:
shut the fuck up.....impress me, if you got the power and balls do it....if not fuck off bitch.even if you do, fuck off ........

Last edited by slo_eg8; 07-02-2016 at 10:40 AM.
transamman65 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2016, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

be glad I didn't reply, your skirt would be caught up in your ball sack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

lol, why don't you be a good boy and post up our pm's since you think Im such an asshole. lol. stop crying because youre too lazy to search

koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 07-02-2016 at 01:18 AM.
slo_eg8 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2016, 07:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 Kevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enough

Lol, don't sweat it, man. I think slo takes pride in being a prick. I imagine him laughing as he is typing, but he truly is helpful and knowledgable. Has he told you to search in 25 different sarcastic ways yet? Give it time

1993 Del Sol 5spd D16Z6. Beater project car

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe. Laser Red Perfection.
Kevvsworld is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tape-R taper/driver

Rep Power: 17 LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

slo_eg8 is a dick. ...and he's our dick. Collectively.
'91 Civic Tape-R
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 08:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

slo must keep all those GIFs in his utility belt cause he has that shit on tap.
Old 07-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transamman65 View Post
tried to ask a question about some parts i have. i got a responce from slo_eg8 and what aN ASSHOLE he is. sorry folks but i just had to say it.. totle (T-O-T-A-L**) DICK

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 29 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to slo_eg8 again."

Good selection of GIFs in the other thread!

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

....I need to come around more, these n00bs need my helping hand.

Apparently this one zipped his vagina up and has to pee, so he's irritable to the point of misspelling on purpose to try and emphasize a point no one cares if he makes.

Just sweep up the sand get a wipe and clean your self up, this is getting uncomfortable.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 10:13 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

Someone's got sand in their vag for sure. Slo know his stuff as well as Bone. don't be a pick bro or fly off the handle because he told you to search. there is a shit ton of info on this forum. If you take the time to look you may find your answer.

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

So a "V8" guy joins a Honda group and starts trouble......we don't want your kind around here.

But what do I know.....

Quote:
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevvsworld View Post
Lol, don't sweat it, man. I think slo takes pride in being a prick. I imagine him laughing as he is typing, but he truly is helpful and knowledgable. Has he told you to search in 25 different sarcastic ways yet? Give it time
yep. in our pm's. still waiting for him to tell me if he figured out his answer. I was up for a few hrs just wasting his time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_bobos View Post
slo must keep all those GIFs in his utility belt cause he has that shit on tap.
nope. unlike the op I use google to find the things Im looking for. always something new. he got very impatient when I was trying to find supernatural qifs

Ive updated his first post with some of the sweet things he's sent to me. I would love to ban him, but you guys may have some fun with him, or he may actually learn how to adult. says he was born in 65....

slo is a total asshole, and he gives no fucks. if he tells you to search, its because odds are, its one of the most asked things around. hell, all that "snooping" you did on my profile, talking about camry's and shit, all you had to do was check out my recent posts and see just how douchy I am. would rather waste your time arguing with me, like I was the one mad. you would think Hondas were easier since we have 2-4 less cylinders. hmm.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 07-02-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Username: transamman65
Bio: a.s.e. machanic. working on cars for over 20 years. willing and able to pull any part
Parts Puller for: PICK-n-PULL Fairfield, PICK-n-PULL Richmond, PICK-n-PULL Sacramento

Quote:
Old 07-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 0 transamman65 has been punished by the users of d-series.org. iTrader Score: 0

Yes, he seems to be 51 based on the dating sites he is on.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2016, 11:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Oh yay, A.S.E. certified. Clearly God's gift to mechanic work and knows more shit than everyone.

Last edited by sir_bobos; 07-02-2016 at 11:04 AM.
sir_bobos is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 11:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Rep Power: 0 transamman65 has been punished by the users of d-series.org. iTrader Score: 0

Yes, he seems to be 51 based on the dating sites he is on.
hahaha, do I want to know how you found this out?
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
hahaha, do I want to know how you found this out?
Google Powers over 9000

Steve Schissler, Class of 83, Bencia High School

https://plus.google.com/105399732185763489409/posts

Quote:
Old 07-02-2016, 01:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Ya know if you come at us with specific questions pertaining to what you are actually trying to do ... i.e. put in some effort. We're generally a pretty welcoming and helpful bunch.

But all of the questions you asked have been answered multiple times by multiple people on multiple forums and could easily be found with a quick google search.

Really you've been working on cars for 20 years and are unaware of the lego qualities of Honda engines? You've been doing the car thing for that long and you've never seen a four cylinder beat a v8?

We're fresh out of fucking spoons!

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 05:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Holy fucking shit!

Its not butter!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

OP, look up red demon. its a turbo 4cyl mitsu eclipse wiping the fucking floor clean of v6's and v8's

EDIT and a 1600hp twin turbo V10 lambo

but wait, 4cyls cannot beat v8s. I guess the hundreds of people with double or more displacement of the Red Demon car are paid to go slower

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in