Picture test. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 Kevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Picture test.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	108082

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	108082

1993 Del Sol 5spd D16Z6. Beater project car

2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe. Laser Red Perfection.
Kevvsworld is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2016, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 Kevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enoughKevvsworld will become famous soon enough

Test failed

Old 05-22-2016, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

I can see them
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2016, 07:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
I can see them
Yes, but it is the same picture. It was meant to be two different pictures. I am trying to make a post with pictures in it. I am on an iPad. When I click on the picture icon, it only allows me to insert from a url. I can't do that because my post count isn't high enough. There is not option to upload from my device from the "insert picture" icon. I can upload from my device to the attachments, but it will only do one picture to a post no matter if I upload several and attach them separately. It changes all pictures to the last one I uploaded.
I tried setting up an album just now. I will see if that works.

Old 05-22-2016, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Sac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow up

But they're tiny
Sac*HXy5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2016, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I'll give it a try.

Old 05-22-2016, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Old 05-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Sac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow up

Quote:
click em they get huge.
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

http://postimage.org/
Old 05-22-2016, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	108098

see what Im referring to?

even though its shitty, it should hopefully give you an idea. or you could to the hosting site part.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

[quote=Sac*HXy5;4925938]I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!

Old 05-22-2016, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

I do understand, slo. However, there is no "right click" on an iPad. I will just wait til tomorrow and use my desktop at work to ask. I appreciate the help!

Old 05-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevvsworld View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sac*HXy5 View Post
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!
Haha sorry I forget about the post count limits.

Nice! That's a little ridiculous.

Last edited by Sac*HXy5; 05-22-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

The fuck happened there??? I should be able to quote you

Ediy: apparently there was only one /quote in brackets.

Last edited by Sac*HXy5; 05-22-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I tried slo. It wouldn't allow me to post a link no matter how many spaces I put in it. I couldn't trick it.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

weird, others have been able to. will it let you pm it to me? maybe I can still help you out.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

this

Name:	roja r25.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	108122

like thisClick image for larger version

Name:	lip with black line wheels.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	108138

not thisClick image for larger version

Name:	raised 5 star wheel.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	108146

definitely not this

Name:	narrow spoke rounded raised wheels.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	108130

Old 05-23-2016, 08:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Could it be the image posting limitations set on noobs for links and images???

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
Could it be the image posting limitations set on noobs for links and images???
I don't see an image barrier for noobs. The link barrier is annoying, and that is because of my post count. I read through the forums, but I am not wise enough in the ways of the d series yet to help, so my post count will stay like it is until I can manage to get some good advice in. No worries. I will figure it out. The post above with the 4 images did exactly what I wanted it to. I just had to wait until I got to work today to make it work. I couldn't get it sorted from my Ipad at home.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in