What am I doing wrong? I can't find a downpipe or even flange to make one. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else New Member Introductions

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 4 hondur is learning the way of the Dhondur is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default What am I doing wrong? I can't find a downpipe or even flange to make one.

This is my turbo, a td04hl13g off a volvo something. I've been searching for a little while, but I can't find a flange for this. I figure i'm gonna need to make a downpipe. I haven't even decided on a turbo manifold, which i believe helps determine the downpipe design.. So, i figure 'just make the downpipe'. But i'm struggling to find the flange i'll need, and I don't want to make the flange too. I guess i might have to? Or use a V-band, i guess. I'd rather just find a flange

Last edited by hondur; 05-18-2016 at 11:36 PM.
hondur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2016, 04:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 Sac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow upSac*HXy5 is about to blow up

Google Search Results: td04hl three bolt flange
Personally I suggest you take it to a muffler shop and see what they come up with.
Good Luck

Last edited by Sac*HXy5; 05-19-2016 at 05:06 AM.
Sac*HXy5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2016, 04:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Honestly.

You should figure out your manifold first. Chances are, you'll modify the downpipe again based on whatever manifold you go with..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2016, 05:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

keel_hauled is about to kiss the skykeel_hauled is about to kiss the skykeel_hauled is about to kiss the skykeel_hauled is about to kiss the skykeel_hauled is about to kiss the skykeel_hauled is about to kiss the sky

Columbia River Mandrel Bending

They should have everything you need.

My website:
keel_hauled is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2016, 05:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 6 STRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunnaSTRATTON is da #1 stunna

id be more concerned with the condition of teh turbo, the hot side looks like a mess...

stratton.
STRATTON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2016, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Let me google that for you

then click the image link. step your google game up bro
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in